A.Shooky

Hello everyone i am back!! I'm happy to be back with you guys, I'm sorry if i haven't been updating but if you look at the comments then you'll know why i was gone for a long time. But just in case if you didn't know why i was gone then I'll tell you my reason.

I was gone for a long time because this account is on a laptop and as you know laptops has chargers with them. Well my laptop was working fine, but my charger wasn't, so i told my mom about this the day before but i didn't use my laptop until around 12:00 so everyone was asleep and that's when i mostly feel like writing for you guys. So at 12:00 i quietly grabbed my laptop and started writing the last chapter i wrote for you guys i believe it was chapter 4. Anyways when i finished writing it and published it i went to bed. The next day i grabbed the laptop which was next to me and charged it but then i noticed that the little LED light at the side wasn't lighting up  so i told my mom and she said  that she'll take it to someone to fix it...but she thought that the laptop needed fixing so i told her to also take the charger and i told her that i thought it was the charger. She said alright. She took it to a guy who fixing computer stuff, he said that there wasn't anything wrong with the laptop, but he told my mom that he had fixed the charger . The next day it was fine until it wouldn't charge again so i told my mom to take me to best buy or a place where they give out laptops so that i can buy a new laptop charger for my laptop...but they didn't have a charger for my laptop since it was- well is a TEQNIO  so my mom said that she would ask the guy who we took my laptop to and see if she can ask him to order me a charger for my laptop. He said that he would and  we gave him my laptop and charger.

A  few days later the new charger came and he called us. I got the laptop and new charger about two days ago? But i couldn't update soon because my mom was using the laptop and  it was a school day and i mostly don't write on the weekdays besides Friday and Sunday. But you guys might get updates on weekdays when i don't go to school or something. But i will try to update during the day when i finish my homework. But if you don't really like waiting then go to my mobile account  that is where i update on the weekdays after i finish my homework. 

Anyways glad to be back now...I have to reread the past chapters to see what to write for the next update since I haven't been writing for this story.

-A.Shooky