Part 8

-After school-

When the eight boys met up after school Yoongi had an idea that they should all go to his place for the night. The seven boys agreed and went to Yoongi's house. When Yoongi opened his front door he instantly ran to the couch and laid down, Hyun-wu left his backpack by the door and jumped on top of Yoongi.

"Yah! Get off me!" Yoongi yelled as Hyun-wu laughed. Taehyung saw what was happening and hated that Hyun-wu was on top of Yoongi but Taehyung thought that he should let Yoongi have his fun since he has just met his friend again after a long time Jimin and Jungkook noticed but decided to do nothing. Yoongi got up from the couch after removing Hyun-wu .

"Hyun-wu"

"Yeah?"

"What should we do? Play video games? Watch YouTube? Dance?"

"For once you mention dancing but no we should watch a scary movie" Hyun-wu said happily as Yoongi's face fell.

"For once i suggest something very active and tiring yet you chose movies"

"Aww...Please" Hyun-wu said.

"Fine"

"Yay! Do you still have the movies I gave you?" Hyun-wu asked and Yoongi nodded.

"Awesome chose a movie but don't look"

"What?! You know i have bad luck!"

"That's the point" Hyun-wu said while looking for the movies.

"What are we watching?" Jungkook asked as he sat down on the couch with a bowl of chips.

"We are going to watch scary movies" Hyun-wu said excitedly.

"Are you sure your okay with this?" Jungkook asked and Yoongi nodded. Yoongi then looked away and put his hand on a movie when Yoongi looked back to see what movie he chose he was terrified.

 Yoongi then looked away and put his hand on a movie when Yoongi looked back to see what movie he chose he was terrified

Yoongi then looked at Hyun-wu and shook his head.

"Redo! Redo!" Yoongi instantly said as Hyun-wu was walking to the DVD player.

"Nope sorry Yoongi"

"Please!"

"Nope, don't worry if you get super scared I can fast forward or end the movie" Hyun-wu said as he came back and sat down on the couch next to Yoongi. Yoongi grabbed the pillow that Hyun-wu was handing him and then Taehyung walked by and saw how close Hyun-wu was with Yoongi.

"Just because your Yoongi's friend dosent mean you can sit that close to him!" Taehyung thought to himself angrily because he wanted to be the one sitting that close with Yoongi. Taehyung didn't really trust Hyun-wu so Taehyung decided to sit down next to Yoongi as well. Later in the movie when the first jump scare was coming Yoongi didn't flinch and Taehyung was surprised. When the movie finished Yoongi ran up to his room and closed the door. Taehyung was going to follow Yoongi until Hyun-wu grabbed on to Taehyung's wrist.

"What are you doing?!"

"You should leave Yoongi alone, he's probably opening all the door in his room and turning on all the lights"

"What are you trying to say?"

"I know Yoongi is scared of movies, he would sometimes cry"

"Then why did you!-"

"I did it because he asked me to in elementary. We promised well he made me promise to help him get over his fear of scary movies and when he wasn't that scared i gave him some movies to keep so that he can watch them until I came back but i guess he stopped watching them"

"Well aren't you-"

"Gonna go up to his room to see if he's okay?"

"Yeah"

"No"

"why not?"

"Unless you want to get beat to death then go up there"

"What..."

"Once after a scary movie Yoongi did the same thing today, so I went up to Yoongi's bedroom to make sure he was okay, I opened the door and then next thing I knew I was on the floor"

"Oh..."

"So I'm not stopping you, But trying to save your life" Hyun-wu said before letting go of Taehyung's wrist. Taehyung thought about it for a moment before going upstairs to Yoongi's bedroom.

"I shall hope that you live" Hyun-wu said before taking out the movie disc. Jungkook started laughing.

"Is what you said about Yoongi beating you after a scary movie true?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes! How do you think how he learnt how to punch hard!" Hyun-wu said remembering when Yoongi was hitting him that day. Jungkook started laughing more before going to the kitchen. Taehyung  went up the stairs and opened Yoongi's bedroom door only to be pushed to the ground. Before Taehyung could say anything he felt some one beating him.

"Ah! Wha- Hey! Ow! Stop-" (Hyun-wu starts praying for Taehyung)

Yoongi kept hitting the so call killer or entity until he heard 'Yoongi'. Yoongi stopped and looked down to see Taehyung on the floor.

"Holy shit! Taehyung I'm so sorry! Are you okay?!" Yoongi asked quickly helping Taehyung up.      

"Yeah I'm okay" Taehyung said.

"Oh my god your bleeding! I'm so sorry Taehyung!" Yoongi said helping Taehyung to his bed Yoongi sat Taehyung down on the bed, after Yoongi went down stairs to look for the first aid kit, Yoongi went to the kitchen but couldn't find it so Yoongi went back upstairs to his second bathroom and found the kit. Yoongi went back to his bedroom, opened the aid kit and started treating Taehyung's cut. After Yoongi was done he closed the kit and dropped his head on the bed feeling bad for hitting Taehyung. Taehyung noticed and rubbed Yoongi's head.

"Hey Yoongi are you okay?"

"No" Yoongi said while his face was in the mattress.

"Its okay I'm alive"

"I know but I feel bad"

"For what?"

"For hitting you!"

"Its okay, your friend told me what had happened when he came up to check on you after watching a scary movie"

"Oh..."

"So I basically came up here at my own risk, don't worry" Taehyung said and Yoongi lifted up his head.

"That's good" Yoongi said and smiled knowing that it wasn't entirely his fault for Taehyung being hurt.

"Taehyung"

"Yeah"

"Your a dumbass, you should have listen to Hyun-wu" Yoongi said while laughing which made Taehyung laugh. After Yoongi decided to go to bed after saying goodbye to Hyun-wu. Yoongi said goodnight to the others, since they decided to sleep over and closed his bedroom door. But Taehyung didn't sleep that night for a while because he was thinking about Yoongi who was treating his cut carefully. Taehyung felt his face heat up and decided to go to sleep.