Part 36

Later that day when Yoongi woke up he was barely able to keep his eyes open. He looked at the other side to see Taehyung asleep, Yoongi got out of bed and walked inside of the bathroom, turning the sink on and splashed water in his face to help him wake up. Yoongi turned off the water and dried his face. Yoongi walked out of the bathroom and sat down on the bed before laying back down. Yoongi went under the covers and got close to Taehyung. Yoongi looked at Taehyung and shook his shoulder waking him up.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"I'm hungry and I dont want to be the only one awake"

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Yoongi's body and placed his head near Yoongi's.

"What do you want to do and eat?" Taehyung asked. 

"Um I want to eat cake and spend the day with you"

"Okay, lets go get cake" Taehyung said as he kissed Yoongi and got out of bed Yoongi doing the same right after. When they arrived at the pastries shop Taehyung got Yoongi a chocolate cake and got himself the same. They sat down at a table the shop had and ate their cake.

"So what do you want to do today?" Taehyung asked as Yoongi ate his cake"

"I dont know is there anything you want to do?" Yoongi asked, Taehyung was going to respond until he saw Jungkook and Hyun-wu running. Yoongi stood up and ran after them, leaving Taehyung alone. When Yoongi caught up to Hyun-wu he grabbed his hand, and was pushed away.

"What the fuck dude"

"Oh Yoongi sorry its just that we are being chased"

"By who?" Yoongi asked.

"I dont know these guys in suits!" Jungkook yelled panicked.

"Suits?" Yoongi asked and turned around to see the guys in suits.

"It's them!" Jungkook whispered.

"Okay Take Jungkook to our hide out, I'll deal with them but do you have something on you I can use?"

"Yeah this pocket knife" Hyun-wu said as he gave it to Yoongi. Hyun-wu then ran off with Jungkook. Yoongi then ran back to the pastries shop and saw Taehyung packing up the cakes.

"Taehyung!"

"I thought i told you to call me-"

"Unimportant right now! I need you to go to this place, Hyun-wu and Jungkook are going to be there, I want you to stay there until I come back"

"What are you-"

"These guys are after them so im going to hold the guys in suit back"

"Yoongi no-"

"Taehyung please!" Yoongi said as he saw the guys in suits nearing closer.

"Yoongi I am not going to let you get hurt again! Worse let you get taken!" Taehyung yelled as he looked at Yoongi straight in the eyes. Yoongi turned his attention back to the window.

"Taehyung please they are getting closer!" Yoongi yelled, feeling very anxious.

"No"

"I wont get hurt!"

"No" Taehyung replied, but then saw Yoongi run out of the shop.

"Hey!" Taehyung yelled. Yoongi got in front of the group of men and bumped into them on purpose.

"Oh no, Im sorry, I was in a rush"

"It alright but have you seen these people?" The man asked as he held up a paper which a pictures of Yoongi and Hyun-wu's Middle school photos.