Part 32

When Yoongi saw Soo-yeon he instantly stood up, seeing the red sweater she had stuffed in her bag. Taehyung of course saw Yoongi suddenly standing up. Taehyung the quickly grabbed the control from the sweater pocket when he saw the girl from earlier. Yoongi walked to Soo-yeon staring into her eyes.

"The sweater give it to me" Yoongi said, forgetting about everything else. Hyun-wu stood up as well grabbing Yoongi's backpack, opening it, ready to throw Yoongi his knife. Hyun-wu also remembers the shit Soo-yeon put Yoongi and him through, so he didn't care if something happened to her. Taehyung noticed Hyun-wu's actions as well.

"No! This is mine!" She said in a voice that instantly annoyed Yoongi.

"Its. not. So just give it to me!" Yoongi yelled. 

"Teacher! He's trying to take my sweater!" Soo-yeon said in a whinny voice but the teacher didn't even look at Soo-yeon. Yoongi bang his fist on the wall behind Soo-yeon.

"Cut your bullshit and give it to me! Or else!" Yoongi yelled.

"You better listen, he and his friend over there has the whole faculty in his hands" The teacher said as he then flipped a page in his book. Soo-yeon looked back at Yoongi and pushed him to the  ground before running out. The front part of Yoongi's skirt lifted up, Yoongi was to busy chasing after Soo-yeon to give a damn, but Taehyung noticed the skirt lift up and gave a whole lot of fucks and ran after Yoongi, Hyun-wu following behind them. The remaining students then turned their heads at the teacher.

"Just go" The teacher said as the whole class ran out.

As Yoongi chased Soo-yeon he jumped and tackled her to the ground. Yoongi grabbed his sweater and reached into it's pocket, revealing a pocket knife. Yoongi opened the knife, the class soon crowding around them, Hyun-wu and Taehyung no where to be seen cause Taehyung was trying to take away Yoongi's backpack, so that Hyun-wu wouldn't pass Yoongi the knives inside.

Yoongi flipped the knife out easily with one hand and put the knife on Soo-yeon's cheek with a smile.

"I'm not the same as before i have access to things that i could have before" Yoongi said as he made a cut on Soo-yeon's face, causing her to break down in tears. Yoongi then moved the knife to her neck slowly putting pressure as Soo-yeon cried, begging Yoongi to stop as she felt the knife near her neck. Yoongi was going to slice her neck but then fell off of Soo-yeon as his collar started to shock him. Yoongi kicked his legs around as he screamed while trying to remove the collar. Yoongi then started crying as the collar wouldn't stop. Soo-yeon quickly stood up seeing Taehyung.

"You should have listened, next time i wont stop him" Taehyung spoke as Soo-yeon then ran away. Taehyung then told the students to leave, they did, but still watched from a far. Taehyung then let go of the control, putting it in his back pocket, getting on his knees to comfort Yoongi.

"I'm sorry baby" Taehyung apologized.

"I-I hurts" Yoongi cried.

"It's okay baby" Taehyung said as he comforted Yoongi.

"W-Why didn't you t-turn it off"

"I didn't want you to kill her"

"W-Why do you like her!"

"No, of course not baby! She's just not worth your precious time" Taehyung said as he wiped Yoongi's tears again. When Yoongi calmed down Taehyung kissed Yoongi and helped him stand up, putting the sweater on Yoongi and zipped it up.

"Come on, lets go home" Taehyung said as he then put Yoongi's backpack over his shoulder, before grabbing Yoongi's hand.

"What about your backpack?"

"Do you want me to get it?" Taehyung asked as Yoongi nodded. After getting Taehyung's backpack they left the school going back home. When they got home Yoongi took off his shoes and  both sweaters he had on and gave it to Taehyung who put it away in his closet. Yoongi laid down on Taehyung's bed.

"What do you want to do?" Taehyung asked as he sat down on his bed with his legs spread out, placing Yoongi between his legs.

"Daddy"

"Yes baby?"

"Why the hell did you buy the fucken collar? It hurts"

"You want to know why?" Taehyung asked slowly take the remote out of his back pocket.

"Ye-" Before Yoongi finished he was shocked again, Taehyung then laid Yoongi down on the bed as Yoongi kicked around. Taehyung then began to deeply kiss Yoongi. If Yoongi were to be honest he felt good, but at the same time he didn't. Yoongi gripped the bed sheets as Taehyung then rubbed his hand against Yoongi's inner thigh close to his crotch. Taehyung then turned off the collar as he continued to kiss Yoongi. Yoongi had tears slowly rolling down his face. Taehyung broke the kiss and wiped Yoongi's tear.

"That's why I got it" Taehyung said as he put the remote on his bed side. When Taehyung looked back at Yoongi he saw Yoongi's boner.

"Aww did my baby like that~" Taehyung teased as Yoongi then turned away from Taehyung embarrassed.

"No!"

"Do you want me to help you~"

"No! I'll take care of it myself" Yoongi said as he got out of bed walking towards the bathroom but was grabbed harshly by Taehyung. Before Yoongi realized it he was under Taehyung.

"Never touch yourself" Taehyung said as he then roughly rubbed Yoongi's crotch. Yoongi moaned as he felt Taehyung touching him roughly. Yoongi was turned over, Taehyung undoing his pants as he then lifted Yoongi's skirt and slid down Yoongi's panties. Taehyung then shoved himself all the way in Yoongi causing him to scream into the pillow in front of him. Taehyung quickly but deeply thrusted into Yoongi causing Yoongi to moan as he tightened his grip on the sheets in front of him. Taehyung came in Yoongi, who was breathing heavily. Taehyung slid Yoongi's panties back up and flipped his skirt down, then fixing his pants.

"Do you feel better?" Taehyung asked, knowing that Yoongi did.

"D-Daddy"

"Yes baby"

"C-can we do it again tomorrow" Yoongi asked embarrassed that he was asking for more. Taehyung smirked and pulled Yoongi close, placing him on top of him.

"Sure, well do it anytime you want" Taehyung said, seeing Yoongi's face turning more red than it already was.