Part 60

Yoongi made his way to school mumbling to himself, all the students greeting him but had been ignored. Yoongi went to his locker and slammed it open, getting everyone's attention. Yoongi pulled out a bag and put his hands in, pulling out a knife which scared everyone, some went searching for Hyun-wu. Yoongi then slammed his locker and began making his way out of the school. By the time Hyun-wu was informed Yoongi had already left the school. Hyun-wu asked the students questions about Yoongi and his behavior but got the same.

"He was mumbling to himself, slammed the locker open as if he wasn't himself pulled out a bag with knives closed the locker and left"

Hyun-wu began to wonder what could've gotten Yoongi into that behavior, and it must've been something bad, so Hyun-wu made his was to Taehyung's house to ask what happened.

When Hyun-wu got to Taehyung's house he knocked on the door and Taehyung opened the door yelling out Yoongi's name but froze.

"I'm not Yoongi but i cane to ask about him" Hyun-wu replied.

"Oh go ahead" 

"Do you know what happened to Yoongi some students told me that he came to school but not as himself and aggressively opened the locker...taking out...the knives...oh no" Hyun-wu explained as he realized what might've happened now that he explained it to Taehyung.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked worried based on Hyun-wu's face.

"That isn't Yoongi..."

"What do you mean?"

"I-I can't explain it but uh when something bad happens to Yoongi this thing comes out... the last time he came out was when we were in middle school..." Hyun-wu then ran inside, pushing Taehyung out of the way.

"Where's Yoongi's room?!"

"That's our room" Taehyung pointed confused. Hyun-wu rushed in and began to search into Yoongi's stuff but didn't find what he needed.

"Explain to me what happened today!" Hyun-wu yelled. Taehyung then began to explain everything. Hyun-wu punched Taehyung.

"Why would you do that?!"

"I don't know what came over me, when i realized it was to late" Taehyung explained.

"Fuck!" Hyun-wu yelled.

"Do you have some of his knives I'll need it"

"Yeah but for what"

"To stop him"

-Yoongi-

It was getting dark and Yoongi was wandering around until he bumped into the guys who were at the bar yesterday.

-Warning-

"Hey look who followed us!" one of them says, as Yoongi continued to walk.

"Hey! We are talking to you!" they yelled. Yoongi stopped walking and slowly turned around.

"Hey, whats with you?" They asked and Yoongi just stared.

"Fuck off..." Yoongi responded before walking again. One of the males decided to go up to Yoongi and turn him around by the shoulder.

"Stop acting weird!" he yelled. Yoongi then slowly reached into his bag, the other males backing up slowly, ready to leave their friend.

"If he attacks our guy lets run and go look for one of the dudes that's always with him" they whispered and just as they thought. Yoongi hit their friend and began stabbing him. The group ran leaving the two behind.

-later-

After running for a long time they found Hyun-wu.

"H-hey you're that one dude with M.Y right! He-He's gone mad!" they yelled as they shaked  Hyun-wu.

"Where is he?!"

"N-Near the bridge with all those bars and clubs"

"Show me" Hyun-wu asked as he followed the group getting his knife ready.

"I'm sorry but  I have to, it's the only way...to get you back" Hyun-wu thought to himself.

When they got there Yoongi was still stabbing the body muttering to himself as if he was in a trance.

"Thanks I'll take care of it from here" Hyun-wu spoke as the group had already began to run. Hyun-wu unaware of Taehyung's presence. 

"Yoongi! It's me Hyun-wu! Remember me?!" He yelled. Yoongi slowly turned around after standing up.

"Im...not Yoongi!"

"I know! I know who you are..."

"You hate me!"

"No"

"Yes all of you do!"

"No! That's not true!"

"HE HATES ME!" Yoongi cried.

"That's not true! It was a misunderstanding!"

"No It wasn't" Yoongi responded before he sprinted towards Hyun-wu and attacked but hyun-wu blocked him and kicked Yoongi away. Yoongi laughed and ran towards Hyun-wu now throwing his knife knowing he had another. Hyun-wu blocked it but almost didn't see Yoongi's other hand.

"Fuck I have to be quick" Hyun-wu thought to himself.

Yoongi pushed Hyun-wu with his other hand and sung his arm cutting hyun-wu a bit. Hyun-wu decided to try what Yoongi did and threw the knife hitting Yoongi's arm. Yoongi held his arm, he then ran to hyun-wu and pushed him to the ground. Hyun-wu saw the knife yoongi had thrown earlier and grabbed it, Yoongi not seeing.

"I hate you all! No one cares! Just because im bad that doesn't mean -" Yoongi saw Hyun-wu and ran to him aiming for his arm so that he wouldn't be able to protect himself.

"Doesn't mean I'm not LOYAL!" Yoongi yelled. Hyun-wu quickly moved the knife near his stomach, ready to hurt Yoongi. When he got closer Hyun-wu quickly got up and stabbed Yoongi while Yoongi stabbed Hyun-wu in the back. Both in shock before falling to their knees. Taehyung then saw then fall to the ground on their side and called the police. When the police arrived they brought paramedics and left not questioning anything involving M.Y anymore. Taehyung called the others to meet him at the hospital.

-Hospital-

Taehyung paced around the room worried about Yoongi and Hyun-wu, soon the others came worried about the two. Taehyung explained what happened to the others and they didn't know what to do.

"umm Min Yoongi? and Lee Hyun-wu" The doctor asked everyone said here and the doctore walked towards them explaining their conditions.

"They seem fine except for some deep wounds so they'll stay  for a couple of days. You can see them" The doctor then  left before telling them the room they are both in. 

When they walked into the room they were happy to see that they were okay in a way. Yoongi still asleep while Hyun-wu was awake.

"He's still asleep hopefully he doesn't remember what happened at all"

Everyone agreed, Taehyung feeling awful for what he did to Yoongi, after talking for a bit Yoongi began moving, eventually waking up. Yoongi noticed that everyone was there and that he was in the hospital.

"what happened?" Yoongi asked as he tried to sit up but couldn't, Jin telling him to stay down.

"We got in a fight with some guys" Hyun-wu said and Yoongi nodded now knowing what happened.

"When could I get out?" Yoongi asked and Jungkook responded to Yoongi's question.

"Ugh its going to be so boring"

"OOOO Rude! And im your hospital mate!" Hyun-wu gasped. Yoongi laughed which made Taehyung smile.

"well looks like i won't be able to go home Tae" Yoongi smiled and Taehyung laughed, feeling guilty for putting Yoongi in the hospital and him not knowing the truth.