Part 11

-The Next Day-

Both Yoongi and Hyun-wu got ready... well mostly Yoongi and then they walked out the door.

"Our moms are coming later, what should we do?"

"Um, should we just walk around, eat, and sit down at the park?"

"Yeah I guess we can" Yoongi said before making their way to the mall.

-Taehyung-

Taehyung was in his first class and instantly noticed that Yoongi wasn't there.

"Maybe he's late..."

Taehyung thought to himself until the school bell rang and class started. 

"Yoongi always comes with Hyun-wu right after the bell rings" Taehyung whispered to himself.

"Is he not here because of what happened yesterday?" Taehyung asked himself before putting his attention back to the teacher. After class Taehyung looked for his friends to tell them that Yoongi wasn't in class at all. And he did tell them when he spotted them near the fountain. Taehyung walked towards them and called out for Jin.

"Hey Jin!"

"Yeah?"

"Yoongi didn't come to school today, do you know why?"

"Um no... why?"

"I don't know either, that's why I'm asking you"

"Oh well I don't sorry" Jin lied. He knew why Yoongi wasn't here and that's because when Jin "supposedly" left Yoongi's house he over heard Yoongi's and Hyun-wu's panicked yells about their mothers coming over. But Jin decided not to tell Taehyung. Taehyung then asked the others but they didn't know anything as well until Taehyung heard Yoongi's voice and looked around to see Yoongi and Hyun-wu on the other side of the school gate with not uniforms on. Taehyung observed Yoongi and found Yoongi out of school uniform hot. Taehyung then walked towards Yoongi and called out his name but Yoongi saw Taehyung walking towards them before his name was called out. Taehyung then saw Yoongi say something to Hyun-wu and then they ran off.

"Yoongi wait!" Taehyung yelled but Yoongi didn't turn around.

Taehyung stopped running because of the school gate blocking him. Taehyung thought about jumping over the school gate but decided not to. Taehyung ran back to his friends.

"Guys! I saw Yoongi! He was with Hyun-wu"

"Oh really?" They asked not really surprised.

"Where is he?" They asked.

"I saw him on the other side of the school gate out of school uniform"

"Really?"

"Yeah and he looked super hot" Taehyung said which made the others laugh.

"What?!"

"Nothing!" They quickly said. Taehyung then looked down wondering why Yoongi wasn't in school.

-Yoongi-

Yoongi saw Taehyung walking towards them and whispered 'Run Taehyung is coming over here' to Hyun-wu and they both did that before Taehyung called out Yoongi's name. Yoongi and Hyun-wu ran until they crossed the street and was on the next block near some stores and the café. Yoongi stopped running and so did Hyun-wu.

"Bro your should face him" Hyun-wu suggested.

"What no!"

"Why not?" 

"Do you not remember what he did to the both of us?! Especially you!"

"Yeah I know what he did, but you can't run from him like this plus we gonna have to go back to class tomorrow"

"I know but-"

"Bitch like you said you said, you can't always run away from the things or people you hate. You have to face them and when you do your the stronger one" Hyun-wu said saying the exact same thing Yoongi told him in elementary before they became friends. Before Hyun-wu was bullied but Yoongi helped him out and they eventually became bestfriends. Yoongi looked at Hyun-wu.

"You still remember that?" Yoongi asked as his vision slowly blurred.

"Of course I do! It was thanks to you that I was able to stand up to that Bitch of a bully" Hyun-wu said as he noticed Yoongi's eyes started to water.

"Hey don't cry!" Hyun-wu said as he put his arm around Yoongi's shoulder.

"I-It's just that I-I didn't think you'll remember that!"

"Well now you know I still remember" Hyun-wu said before wiping away Yoongi's tears.

"Lets go eat okay?" Hyun-wu asked before cleaning away the rest of Yoongi's tears but soon stopped when they saw a flash. Both Hyun-wu and Yoongi looked around to see what the flash was but saw a boy with a camera.

"Hey did you take a picture?" Hyun-wu asked before the kid made a break for it and ran off.

"We'll deal with him tomorrow, he's in our school anyways" Yoongi said and looked at Hyun-wu.

"Lets go eat and hang out for the rest of the day before our end comes when we get back to my house"

"Alright" Hyun-wu said before they walked off to the café.

-The Boy-

"I just have to give this to the popular kid and I'm done"

The kid said while running back to the school and jumping over the school back gate.