Part 6

After they finished eating dinner they sat down in the living room for a while waiting for someone to talk.

"So um...Do you guys want to watch a movie or something?" Yoongi asked, tired of them being so quiet for once.

"Yeah that sounds better than just siting here doing nothing" Jungkook replied. Yoongi stood up and walked towards his shelf full of video games, music, notebooks and different types of movies.

"What kind of-"

"Scary"

"Scary"

"Scary"

"Do you have something with food?"

"You have cartoons" Hoseok asked. Yoongi looked and Namjoon desperately to choose something that isn't scary but Namjoon got the message wrong and said the opposite of what Yoongi wanted.

"Scary" Yoongi wanted to cry as much as he seemed like a bad boy he hates, HaTeS scary movies so much that he would try to avoid them, but the reason why he had some scary movies was because of Yoongi's childhood best friend Hyun-wu. Yoongi played the movie and sat back down on the couch next to Jin and Hoseok. As the movie introduction started playing Yoongi asked Jungkook to pass him the couch pillow and he did...well more like threw it at Yoongi. Once Yoongi had the pillow he hugged it tightly.

"Hey are you okay Yoongi?" Jin whispered.

"Y-Yeah. I'm fine. I'm great" Yoongi said and brought his legs up on the couch so that they were close to his chest. Later into the movie a jumpscare came out and Yoongi, Hoseok and Jin screamed. Then Hoseok and Yoongi's eyes started to water and Yoongi started crying. Taehyung noticed and sat next to Yoongi and hugged him while playing with his hair. Yoongi let go of the pillow he was holding and hugged Taehyung while sobbing into his chest. Jin gathered some courage to walk up to the tv, turning it off and taking the movie out. Before anyone could complain they heard crying and looked at Yoongi who was crying into Taehyung's chest while Taehyung tried calming Yoongi down. Everyone was silent and they just sat there watching Yoongi crying for the first time in front of them.

"Hey Yoongi its okay, calm down" Taehyung softly said while playing with Yoongi's hair to calm him down.

"Do you not like scary movies?" Taehyung asked and he got a nod from Yoongi.

"Okay we wont play scary movies again" Taehyung said and Yoongi slowly stopped crying and removed himself from Taehyung.

"You promise?"

"Yeah now lets all go to sleep" Taehyung said and everyone stood up, Taehyung walked Yoongi to his room.

"Hey Taehyung can you stay with me until I fall asleep?" Yoongi asked and Taehyung nodded.

-The Next Day-  

Yoongi woke up due to the damn sun peeping through the curtains, so Yoongi slowly sat up in bed still tired until he felt some part of his mattress being pressed down. Yoongi lazily looked to his left and saw Taehyung asleep, Yoongi furrowed his eyes and rubbed them and still saw Taehyung asleep. Yoongi was going to wake Taehyung up until he remembered what type of movie Taehyung chose to watch. Yoongi slowly got out of his bed and slowly walked out of his room, walked down stairs and quietly got a cup of ice and walked back up stairs to his bedroom to where Taehyung was still sleeping. Yoongi then slowly pulled the back of Taehyung's shirt and dumped the ice out into his shirt.

"AHHHH!!! WHAT THE HECK!!!" Taehyung yelled as he quickly stood up and moved around so that the ice fell out from his shirt. After Taehyung was done he looked at Yoongi.

"DUDE!!!"

"What?"

"WHY'D YOU DO THAT?!!!"

"Because you chose a scary movie"

"Well I didn't know! And why did you have them if you didn't like scary movies"

"I cant throw them out"

"Why not?"

"Because my childhood friend gave them to me"

"Oh"

"That's why" Yoongi said as he started picking up the Ice cubes from the floor. After Yoongi and Taehyung walked down stairs together to make breakfast to eat until Yoongi heard his phone ringing up stairs. Yoongi went up stairs and answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Yoongi is that you?"

"Um yes who is this?"

"*gasps* What? It has only been a few years and you already forgot me? The one person you know who kicked the teachers balls in Middle school? And the one who fell down a whole bunch of stairs in elementary?" 

"What?! No! Hyun-wu is that you?!"

"The one and only"

"How have you been? Its been so long ! I was started to get bored"

"Hehe well you see, your boi here was- No its a surprise! What about you? What have you been up to maybe i should visit one day? Where you live?"

"I'll send it through text but i really wish you came to the same school as me. Its sorta boring here with out your crazy dumb ass" Yoongi said as he and Hyun-wu started laughing.

"I'll call you later alright"

"Alright bye Yoongi" Hyun-wu said before hanging up. Yoongi saved Hyun-wu's contact and texted him his address. Yoongi was slowly walking down the stairs as he was texting his friend and then turned his phone off when he entered the kitchen.

"What took you so long?" Taehyung asked since he heard Yoongi scream from up stairs.

"My friend called me! And it has been so long since we last talked to each other and i was so happy!" Yoongi said and Taehyung could see sparkles in Yoongi's eyes.

"Why don't you help me out and make breakfast while i wake up the others" Taehyung said and Yoongi nodded. Taehyung went up stairs to wake up the others but pulled Jungkook and Jimin into the bathroom.

"Hey whats wrong?"

"Yoongi has a childhood friend!"

"Umm don't we all?"

"Yeah but when he talks about that friend of his he has this sparkle in his eyes and when he looks at me i don't see that sparkle!" Taehyung explained and They made an 'oh' face until-

"But remember you grabbed his ass on the first day of school" Jimin explained. And now it was Taehyung's turn to make an 'oh right' face.

"Just hangout with him more or something"Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded and walked out of the bathroom with Jungkook and Jimin walking behind him.

Taehyung was determined to see that sparkle in Yoongi's eyes when ever Yoongi looks at Taehyung.

How do you think Taehyung will make it possible after grabbing Yoongi's ass on the 'first day of school'?

Info about Hyun-wu is in the next update-

-A.Shooky