Part 26

When Yoongi's body didn't hurt as much he went back to school which was the next day, when he returned he heard students whispering to each other until he heard a group of girls talking.

"Did you see those foot ball players gang up on Hyun-wu?"

"Yeah, poor Hyun-wu, only if the jocks didn't beat him like they did then Hyun-wu wouldn't be limping as much" Yoongi heard the two girls say until he sprinted to his classroom to see Hyun-wu bruised up.

"H-Hyun-wu! What the fuck happened to you?!"

"These fuckers ganged up on me"

"Did you do something to them?"

"No! Those fuckers just beat me cause we were taking all the girls and since you weren't around they came to me"

"What the fuck!" Yoongi yelled pissed that bastards dared beat Hyun-wu.

"Hey"

"What?"

"Can you still fight?" Yoongi asked with a smirk. Hyun-wu smiled and nodded.

"Yes of course"

"Well then, lets go beat some fuckers"

"When?"

"At lunch, we got straight for an attack, no hesitation"

"Alright"

"Good" Yoongi said as he sat down with a smirk until Taehyung came into the room with food.

"You hungry?" Taehyung asked Yoongi and Hyun-wu. They both nodded as Taehyung put the food down and took out the food and started eating along with Yoongi and Hyun-wu.

After the lunch bell rang Yoongi and Hyun-wu both got out of their seats and instantly walked towards the foot ball field was. Where they had expected the foot ball team was already there.

"Them?" Yoongi quietly asked and Hyun-wu replied with a yes. Hyun-wu then saw Yoongi sprint towards one of the foot ball members and kicked them on the back causing that person to fall to the ground.

"What the hell!" They yelled as they looked at Yoongi.

"Well look who do we have here" The leader of the team said in smug voice as he looked at Yoongi.

"I heard you fuckers touched my friend" Yoongi said angrily.

"Oh so you heard?"

"Yeah I fucken did! Dipshit!"

"What did you say!"

"You heard me bitch!" Yoongi yelled. He then saw the football members getting the bats that were left out by the baseball team after practice. Yoongi took out his knifes when they looked away and hid them on himself, he then threw his bag to the side telling Hyun-wu to get ready.

"So since you hit one of my buddies your gonna get punished"

"Since you touched my friend and dared beat him your gonna die, literally" Yoongi said with a smile, his eyes showing pure evil. The jocks didn't seem fazed which made Yoongi more excited. One of the jocks then came running towards Yoongi getting ready to swing at him, Yoongi dodged and hit the back of the guys neck causing him to go unconscious. The other jocks ran after Yoongi when they saw the guy fall Yoongi grabbed the bat and first unarmed the other jocks. He then threw their weapons to the side so that they couldn't reach them without turning their backs. Hyun-wu was surprised cause he did nothing but watch.

"He's gotten better" Hyun-wu thought to himself as he continued watching. The leader of the jocks still had his bat and decided to charge Yoongi when his back was turned. Yoongi knew that he would do that, such a desperate move. Yoongi then grabbed the unconscious jock and pulled out his knife, placing it at the jocks throat.

"If you dont want me to move this then put your bat down, we can easily frame you for killing him" Yoongi said as he looked at the jock with crazy eyes, and a smile, ready to move the knife. The jock then put down his bat.

"Kick it away" Yoongi commanded but the jock didn't. Yoongi put the knife closer to the neck as he smiled at the jock who then kicked the back away.

"Good, Now tell me why the fuck you decided to beat Hyun-wu?"

"....."

"TELL ME NOW CAUSE IM FUCKEN READY TO MOVE THIS KNIFE LEFT AND RIGHT UNLESS YOU FUCKEN WANT IT THROUGH HIS DAMN NECK!" Yoongi yelled only loud enough that the jock would hear and no one else.

"A-A guy named A-Axel! He p-payed us to!" The jock yelled. 

"What else did this guy ask you to do!?"

"He told us to drug you- An-and to take you to him"

"For what? Ransom!"

"I-I dont know but he was well dressed H-He didn't seem like the one for r-ransom" The jock yelled. Yoongi then let go of the jock who was under his knife and pushed him away, Yoongi then grabbed his backpack and put away his knife, walking away with Hyun-wu leaving the jocks behind. When they found some where private to talk Yoongi told Hyun-wu what he had found out.

"They were paid to beat you"

"What"

"And drug me to take me to a guy named Axel?"

"WHAT"

"Probably for ransom but thinks not cause he was dressed like a rich dude or something"

"WhAt ThE fUcK?!" Hyun-wu yelled.

"There you are!" Yoongi and Hyun-wu heard a voice, they looked up to see Taehyung.

"Why weren't you guys with us! Especially you" Taehyung said looking at Yoongi.

"We had something to deal with but we are dont now since they wont be bothering us-"

"Who's they?" Taehyung asked.

"The jocks from the foot ball team were paid to do something like beating us up"

"Did they?"

"No only me but Yoongi beat them and got info out of them"

Taehyung was dumbfounded so he just decided to drag them to the hangout but as soon as he did that the school bell rang. The three decided to head to class not noticing the black, fancy, car ,which had tinted widows so that you couldn't look inside the car but can only look outside.

"Perfect. Stay here until he walked out, Get him no matter what"  

So my children, get prepared for the next chapter cause whooo shits gonna happen. Prepare you food, blanket and stuff.

-A. Shooky