Part 62

They next day at school when Taehyung, Yoongi, and Hyun-wu met up a block away from the school Hyun-wu suggested that they enter from the back of the school instead of the front, so that they won't have to stay for a long period of time when sofie finds them, mostly because she made Hyun-wu and Yoongi feel a bit guilty for what they did. Soon they all agreed and went through the back entrance of the school.

When Yoongi got to his locker and opened it, he noticed something missing from inside but didn't really care cause he could just buy more, but also knew no one would ever think about going through his locker, unless they knew him personally.

"That's weird, didn't I have a bag in here? Did Tae take it by accident? Or did Hyun-wu, no he would have broken the whole locker door cause he would've forgotten the code"

Yoongi thought about it for a while but let it slide because he didn't even remember what was in side the bag, or if there was actually a bag there in the first place.

As Yoongi got closer to the classroom door Hyun-wu sneaked up behind Yoongi and jumped onto Yoongi's back. Yoongi and Hyun-wu both feel backwards, Hyun-wu having his life flash before his eyes, while also not trying to accidentally have Yoongi into some sort of chock hold. Taehyung who was just entered the hallway looked up from his phone just in time to witness Hyun-wu jumping onto Yoongi, which also lead him to witness them falling backwards. Taehyung stopped walking and waited to see what would happen next but they both just laid there on the ground as if frozen. Then Hyun-wu slowly turned his head to face Taehyung, making eye contact Hyun-wu mouthed "Save me" Taehyung then slowly moved his eyes to look at Yoongi who seemed to be processing the event that had just took place. Taehyung looked back at Hyun-wu who was facing towards him, Taehyung slowly began to walk backwards as if to exit the hallway. Hyun-wu slowly shook his head not wanting Taehyung to abandon him, sweat began to form on Hyun-wu's face as Yoongi slowly began to sit up. Hyun-wu froze up and made eye contact with Yoongi.

"I, I can explain if you just wait a mome-" Hyun-wu began to stutter as he slowly stood up getting out from underneath Yoongi and made a break for it, sprinting towards the end of the hallway and exiting the building, Hyun-wu tried to look for Taehyung while running. Unfortunately for Hyun-wu he had completely missed Taehyung when he had sprinted out of the hallway.

Hyun-wu kept running till he saw Sofie who had just entered through the school gate. Hyun-wu ran towards her, when Sofie hear running she looked forward to see Hyun-wu sprinting towards her with a angry looking Yoongi right behind him. Sofie ready herself to be trampled on by Hyun-wu and Yoongi but felt Hyun-wu grabbing on to her backpack using her as a shield. Yoongi stopped in his tracks not wanting to crash into Sofie since she had done nothing wrong.

"What is going on?!" Sofie asked as Hyun-wu kept throwing her around making sure she stayed in between him and Yoongi.

"Yoongi is trying to kill me for showing him some brotherly love!" Hyun-wu shouted out of breath from sprinting.

"What!" Sofie shouted in shock.

"That's so not true and you know damn well, Hyun-wu tried to chock me!"

Sofie didn't reply to what Yoongi had said since a lot of information was being thrown at her. Yoongi then tried to grab onto Hyun-wu's hair til Hyun-wu threw Sofie at Yoongi and made a run for it. Yoongi got up from the ground and sprinted to Hyun-wu.

-Taehyung-
As Taehyung sat in the classroom he waited for Yoongi and Hyun-wu to come rushing into the classroom then he heard the sound of somebody running in the hallway yelling 'stop please I'm sorry have mercy!' Soon the running became louder then a crash came from the other side of the classroom door. Hyun-wu quickly slid the door open and closed it. He stood there holding the door swear pouring down his face as he looked around the class for a hiding place. Yoongi then began banging on the door telling Hyun-wu to open the door. Hyun-wu saw Taehyung and quickly ran being him. Yoongi slammed the door open and saw Hyun-wu behind Taehyung.

"W-Wait! You wouldn't hit you sweet handsome boyfriend right! Just to try to get me, Taehyung help me please I'll get you anything you need, chips a new phone, take out, anything just help me" Hyun-wu pleaded. Yoongi then calmed down and gave up.
"You're right, you win Hyun-wu"
Hyun-wu then sighed and got out from behind Taehyung. Yoongi then got up quickly and grabbed onto Hyun-wu's hair and began to drag him out the classroom. Hyun-wu began yelling like a child to Taehyung asking for help but Taehyung just laughed once they left the classroom along with some other students in the class.

-Lunch-
Taehyung got his lunch from the school cafeteria and was eating out side under a tree. He was looking around to see if he would be able to find Yoongi or Hyun-wu and he did. Hyun-wu was rubbing the top of his head where Yoongi had grabbed his hair . Yoongi was behind Hyun-wu eating a sandwich as they walked over to Taehyung.

"So how did it go?" Taehyung asked.

"Don't talk to me" Hyun-wu spoke as he continued to rub his head.

At the end of the school day Hyun-wu ended up talking to Taehyung who bribed him with some food.

"Hey what do you guys want to do tomorrow? Let's do something fun" Yoongi asked.

"Lets pull a prank on the entire school"
Hyun-wu suggested.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked.

"So basically we prank the school but we got to make it believable and really convincing"

"Seems fun, what do you think Tae?" Yoongi asked.

"I'm alright with it " Taehyung replied.

"Then it's settled, the prank will now begin. To start this prank off we will have to do -"

-Hyun-wu explains the prank-

Hello everyone, hopefully you are all doing well. It's fun to be writing again. By the way both my accounts were done in middle school so I might be a little rusty since I am going to become a Junior soon. Anyways hopefully I'm not that rusty.
-A. Shooky