Part 46

The next morning Taehyung was the first to wake up and he watched Yoongi sleeping until he woke up.

"Good morning baby"

"Morning"

"How do you feel?"

"Weak" Yoongi answered as he tried to sit up but gave up as soon as he tried to move his arms. Taehyung sat up and helped Yoongi sit up, leaning him against his chest.

"Awww your so cute" Taehyung coed as he poked Yoongi's cheek.

"Stop it"

"Guess what"

"What" 

"Teachers said that we can have as much days off when ever we want"

"How?"

"You scared them when you gave your small speech when beating those girls before passing out"

"Right, some adults were there" Yoongi said now thinking that there was more that two teachers there. Taehyung hugged Yoongi and took his to the bathroom so that they could shower. After showering Taehyung dressed Yoongi up in black panties, black thigh highs, a black skirt with a white turtle neck.

"Awww your so cute~" Taehyung smiled as he bit Yoongi's cheek. When Yoongi moved away Taehyung picked his own clothes and got dressed in black sweatpants and a white shirt. Taehyung carried Yoongi and put him on a little couch like stool that was near the bed as changed the bed sheets into clean ones.

"Lets watch a movie" Taehyung suggested as he left the room with the dirty sheets and came back a couple minutes later. Taehyung then carried Yoongi into his arms and placed him on the bed, turning on the tv and sat down next to Yoongi, placing him in between his legs.

"What movie do you want to watch?"

"I'm not sure, but lets watch something funny"

"Alright then" Taehyung replied as he clicked the comedy section.

"Oh Oh lets watch that!" Yoongi yelled as he described the cover of the movie to Taehyung since he couldn't point at it. 

"Daddy daycare?"

"Yes! I love this movie its really funny!" Yoongi yelled happily. Taehyung smiled and played the movie soon hearing Yoongi's soft laughs.

After the movie finished Taehyung was happy that he watched that movie.

"There is two more movies of this we have to watch! Can we watch it please" Yoongi asked and Taehyung nodded playing the second movie and eventually third. Before they realized it, the moon was already out.

"Well time to go to bed"

"Can we watch more movies tomorrow?" Yoongi asked as he faced Taehyung.

"Of course we can"

Yoongi smiled at Taehyung's response and snuggled closer to him, feeling his warmth. Taehyung hugged Yoongi and snuggled close to him as well, the two feeling warm.

Short update sorry, I hope you like the two chapter updates i did anyways ima go to sleep now bye bye

-A.Shooky