Part 30

When Taehyung woke up the next day he still felt Yoongi in his arm. Taehyung got out of bed and laid Yoongi on his back and laid down next to him again. Taehyung played with Yoongi's hair. After a couple of hours Taehyung got hungry and went into the kitchen, when he finished making instant noodles he walked back to him room where Yoongi still laid. Taehyung started to worry so he placed his cup of instant noodles on a bedside table and sat next to Yoongi, gently placing his hand on his arm, shaking him.

"Yoongi" Taehyung spoke as he continued to shake Yoongi. Taehyung wasn't ready for what happened next because it was over in a blink of an eye soon finding himself on the floor. Yoongi woke up, thinking that it was Axel who was touching him, Yoongi grabbed the person's wrist and pushed them onto the ground quickly rotating their wrist so that is was behind their back.

"Ugh!" Taehyung yelled as he felt instant pain in his wrist as he hit the floor with his other hand.

"I dont know what the fuck you want! But I had enough of your fucken kinky ass shit Axel! Take me the fuck...home?" Yoongi yelled his words slowly turning to confusion as he looked around the room, not seeing ropes on the walls.

"Did my instant noodles fall?" Taehyung asked as he continued to hit the floor with his hand trying to endure his pain, Yoongi was causing.

"Taehyung?" Yoongi questioned.

"Yes, p-please let me go I have food to eat" Taehyung spoke. Yoongi looked at his hand and instantly got off of Taehyung and helped him up.

"W-When did I- No where is axel!" Yoongi asked eyes filled with fear. Taehyung hugged Yoongi and explained what happened.

"Me and Hyun-wu followed the directions you left on his phone, we saved you but since i was at gun point i faked a diversion pretending that you were behind Axel"

"A-And?"

"We killed Axel and I found you" Taehyung said as he continued to hold Yoongi.

"Did you eat?" Taehyung asked.

"Not since the day before yesterday" Yoongi said, Taehyung then pulled away and looked at Yoongi.

"Do you want anything to eat?"

"Can I eat cake?"

"Cake?"

"Yeah"

"Why cake?"

"You asked me what I wanted to eat" Yoongi pointed out.

"Okay fine let's go get you cake" Taehyung said, Yoongi happily went to the front door until he was stopped by Taehyung.

"First change into the panties we got you remember, and your supposed to be wearing them everyday" Taehyung said in a way that told Yoongi ' your dont have a choice so just do it' which Yoongi did. After they put on their shoes Taehyung took Yoongi to a pastry shop and got Yoongi a slice or cake which they both shared.

"Hey Yoongi, lets go to the mall for a bit" Taehyung said as he back hugged Yoongi and walked towards the mall with Yoongi. Once at the mall Taehyung bought Yoongi more panties and stockings. Taehyung then dragged Yoongi to another shop where they had thigh high stocking, skirts of any kind, mini skirts, ruffled skirts, etc. Taehyung may or may not have also gotten a few chockers that comes with a leash and may or may not  have purchased them when Yoongi had his back turned. After some shopping Taehyung and Yoongi went back home.

"Why did you-"

"Go change we are going on a date" Taehyung said which caught Yoongi off guard.

"O-On a date?" Yoongi asked and Taehyung nodded in response. Yoongi then went in Taehyung's bedroom to get dressed. When Yoongi came back out, he had his black boots on with black thigh high stockings, along with a red and black stripped skirt, he also had a black shirt on. Taehyung smiled by how Yoongi looked. Taehyung walked closer to Yoongi and back hugged him.