Part 37

The next morning Taehyung lightly woke Yoongi up and told him to take a shower, Taehyung did the same after getting their backpacks ready, especially Yoongi's since it was already filled with knifes. Taehyung took out all of Yoongi's knifes and only left about one or two and left the rest of the knifes in a kitchen cabinet, where Yoongi couldn't reach. When Yoongi got out of the shower and changed Taehyung looked up and took a shower as well. After he finished changing both Taehyung and Yoongi put on their shoes, grabbed their backpack and walked to school. When they got to class Yoongi and Taehyung walked in class and took their seat. When Hyun-wu entered the class Yoongi instantly stood up and walked towards Hyun-wu and pulled him outside of the classroom, closing the door behind them. The whole class looked at each other and ran near the door, to listen in on what the two would talk about. When Yoongi closed the classroom door he instantly heard the entire class run up against the wall to listen in. Yoongi let go of Hyun-wu and looked at him dead in the eyes.

"Your mom's friend, why didn't you tell me about her?"

"Wha-"

"The dudes chasing you, were sent by your mom's friend to come get up" Yoongi explained.

"Wai-"

"Do you know who she is?"

"I dont think so"

"Then how does she know about the things we do?"

"I'm not sure"

"Bro! What the fuck!" Yoongi yelled as he hit the wall"

"Why? What happened?"

"Yesterday, when i was trying to cover you I went back to Taehyung, told him to met you at our hide out, before the guys came closer to where he was!"

"An what happened?"

"He said no! And he kept refusing and when the guys came closer I ran faked running into them, did my thing until one of them realized who I was but when I asked what they wanted! Taehyung came in, carried me! And yelled that we were going home and that he was going to teach me a lesson!"

"Oh no" Hyun-wu said as he held back his smile and laugh.

"I then told him to put me down, he said no, after i asked again he said no, and put me down, told me to listen, a-and said that he just wanted me to be safe, a-and that h-he couldn't do that i-if i kept jumping in to d-danger, a-and i broke down"

"Wow, when was the last time you broke down before coming to this school?"

"I-I know r-right! G-God I hate myself!"

"Hey"

"W-What"

"What happened after?"

"..."

"Did you do something dirt-"

"Y-You fucker! You knew didn't you!" Yoongi yelled as Hyun-wu then burst out in laughter as he then fell to the ground. Hyun-wu then started hitting the ground as he laughed. Yoongi then smacked Hyun-wu before storming away. Every one in the classroom looked at Taehyung who was also listening in and slowly walked back to their seats.

"H-How the fuck did the popular boy get the well known school bad boy so vulnerable? This is the first i ever seen him break down" Students whispered as quietly as possible but Taehyung still heard what they said. Taehyung then opened the classroom door to see Hyun-wu getting up from the floor.

"What has Jungkook done to you" Taehyung blurted out as Hyun-wu snorted.

"Where did he go off to?" Taehyung asked as Hyun-wu pointed up the stairs"

"The roof?" Taehyung asked and Hyun-wu nodded as Taehyung then walked to the stairs.

"When Taehyung got to the roof he saw Yoongi laying down on the ground his back facing towards him.

"Hi baby" Taehyung said, making his presents known.

"H-Hi" Yoongi replied.

"Why did you break down?" Taehyung asked as he helped Yoongi up and sat down on a bench, Yoongi sitting on his lap.

"I just felt bad for you caring so much for me w-when I just threw myself in situations where I can get killed, and I know it"

"But?"

"But its just  something that I'm so used to doing, basically like a reflex, so i do it with out thinking and-"

"When did you start doing these things?"

"Elementary I think"

"Up to now?"

"Y-Yeah but during middle school it was hard trying not to get into bad situations because Hyun-wu wasn't there to back me up, but now I'm the one backing him up since he cant really leave his house because out his and my mom"

"Why cant he?"

"He goes out to train, for a long time, to the point where I have to drag his ass back home"

"Oh" Taehyung said as Yoongi stopped talking.

"Do you want to stop?" Taehyung asked. 

"I...don't know"

"Hm? What do you mean?"

"I do want to stop, for you and the others, but I also don't because I'm so use to it and I sorta like the feeling of being in danger"

"Yoongi-"

"I know, I'm fucked up-"

"No, your not, its just something that you can't make a decision yet-"

"No! What if I only jump in danger it it's necessary like if they try doing something to you, me or the others!" Yoongi said with a smile as if he came up with the greatest idea ever. Taehyung smiled and kissed Yoongi.

"Sure we can do that" Taehyung said as Yoongi then got off from his lap.

"Let's go back! I'm gonna fucken kick Hyun-wu's ass!" Yoongi said which instantly concerned Taehyung.

"But not so much where he passes out"

"...."

"I'm just gonna smack him" Yoongi said which eased Taehyung, because Taehyung thought Yoongi was gonna go full  'kick his ass mode for lying to me' After walking back down the stairs, heading to class, as soon as Yoongi saw Hyun-wu he smacked him at the back of his head.

"Ow!" Hyun-wu yelled.