Part 33

The next morning Yoongi was woken up, feeling something being removed from his neck, Yoongi opened his eyes to see Taehyung.

"Good morning"

"Good morning, how'd you sleep?" Taehyung asked.

"Good" Yoongi replied as he yawned and stretched his limbs.

"Come on lets go take a shower" Taehyung said as he then carried Yoongi to the bathroom.

"Can we not go to school and, just sleep in?" Yoongi asked slowly falling back asleep, until he was put under cold water. Yoongi was going to move away but instantly wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck.

"Taehyung! What the hell! The water is ice cold!" Yoongi yelled but felt the water get colder.

"Taehyung? Who's Taehyung" Taehyung said.

"Daddy! Put warm water"

Taehyung smiled and put warm water. After taking a shower Yoongi threw himself onto Taehyung's bed, forgetting that he only had a towel covering parts of his body. Taehyung then laid next to Yoongi and put an arm over him.

"Are you sure you dont want to go to school?"

"Yeah, I just want to sleep" Yoongi responded as he then put his arms under the pillow. Taehyung stood up, put on some pants and a shirt and grabbed Yoongi's clothes. Taehyung grabbed the red panties and slip them on to Yoongi, after he put a purple mini skirt, the daddy sweater, and thigh high socks.

"Daddy"

"Hmm?"

"Give me a blanket" Yoongi said as he felt a blanket being put over him. Yoongi grabbed the blanket and snuggled into it until he felt some cold slime. Yoongi looked at his hand and saw cum. Yoongi looked at Taehyung who was laying down next to him and ran his hand over Taehyung's shirt. Taehyung looked at his shirt to see white smuges.

"What is this?"

"I don't know" Yoongi said as he laid back down. Taehyung got on top of Yoongi and started grinding his dick against his. Yoongi moaned as he felt Taehyung's dick rubbing against him.

"Don't move so much baby~"

"W-We just took a shower"

"So?"

"C-Can we do it l-lat-uhh~ Later" Yoongi asked and felt Taehyung stop.

"Why?"

"C--Cause we just did it yest-"

"We can do it again"

"Noo later" Yoongi was but could tell Taehyung wasn't convinced.

"I'll let you do what ever you want to me when we have sex, but later"

"Okay fine" Taehyung said as he got off Yoongi. Then Yoongi's phone started ringing, Yoongi grabbed his phone and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey do you want to hang out, after we are going to the movies" Jungkook asked.

"Sure I'll be there, where are we going to meet up?"

"Café" Jungkook responded. Yoongi got up but then remembered what Taehyung dressed him in. Yoongi looked around the room and grabbed Taehyung's large hoodie and put it on, so it covered the entire skirt. After Yoongi put on his shoes.

"Where are you going?"

"Out with Jungkook and Hyun-wu"

"Oh alright just come back early"