Part 3

Class ended and Yoongi still had his head down on the table until the last school bell rang and Yoongi quickly left the classroom, Yoongi then heard multiple footsteps behind him and Yoongi started walking faster until his hand was pulled back, causing Yoongi to fall backwards and the skirt lifted up a bit.

"What should we do with this pretty boy?" One of the boys said while two others were holding Yoongi against the wall.

"What the hell! I'm a dude for crying out loud! Let me the fuck go!" Yoongi yelled trying to get out of the boys hold but they tightened their grip more when Yoongi moved.

"I think we should have fun with him for a while until we all get our turn,what do you think about that guys?" The boy in the middle said with a smirk.

"Or is this your first?" The boy said, Yoongi's eyes widen and his blood ran cold. Yoongi started screaming and kicking while the group of boys carried Yoongi into the storage room, Yoongi started throwing punches and continued to yell out.

"LET ME GO! YOU BASTARDS I WONT LET YOU! GET AWAY FROM ME!" Yoongi screamed out as tears started to roll down his cheeks.

"Aw don't cry baby. It wont hurt....probably" The boy said and started taking off Yoongi's upper uniform clothes and then started unbuttoning his shirt, the boy then was about to slide off the skirt Yoongi was wearing until the storage door room opened hard with force, when all the unknown boys turned around they saw Taehyung and his friends. Taehyung's friends took care of the other boys while Taehyung was heading to the boy who was undressing Yoongi and punched him in the face and started beating him. Once the boy couldn't move any longer Taehyung immediately went to Yoongi who was crying with his legs close to his chest. 

"(Like this picture above)" 

Taehyung then hugged Yoongi tightly and Yoongi started sobbing on Taehyung's shoulder. Jin ,Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, and Jungkook started to cry silently. Jungkook then walked up to Taehyung and Yoongi.

"Taehyung we should get going and we should also get Yoongi home" Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded and stood up. Taehyung then carried Yoongi bridal style.

When they arrived at Yoongi's house Taehyung put Yoongi down, Yoongi opened his front door and walked in.

"Why was Yoongi wearing a skirt?"

"Just forget it" Taehyung said and started walking away with the others behind him. When Yoongi heard their footsteps slowly fade away he slowly slid down the door crying. (Yoongi parents aren't home here just saying)

-The Next Day

Yoongi slowly opened his eyes and stretched his body since he fell asleep on the floor, Yoongi stood up and stretched again. Yoongi walked upstairs and went to the bathroom to take a shower, when he finished he went into his bedroom and went to sleep not wanting to go to school.

-Taehyung's pov-

When Taehyung arrived at school he was greeted by a lot of girls and boys who were his fans Taehyung continued to wave at them until he passed by Yoongi's locker but didn't see him. Taehyung decided to ignore it, thinking that Yoongi was running late to school. When Taehyung walked into his class he was the kid that was undressing his- I mean undressing Yoongi the day before and Taehyung instantly felt anger.

"Hey!"

"What?"

"Why did you take Yoongi into the storage room! And why were you touching him!" Taehyung yelled while grabbing the other boy by the collar.

"Oh him? Well he looked like a slut in that small skirt so i decided- No I wanted to fuck him so hard-"

"SHUT UP!" Taehyung yelled.

"HE'S MINE AND ONLY MINE! IF YOU TOUCH OR GO NEAR HIM I WILL FUCKEN SHOVE YOUR DICK DOWN YOUR DAMN THROAT!" Taehyung yelled and pushed the boy against the wall.

"You know that slut Yoongi he looked like he enjoyed it!" The boy yelled and Taehyung turned around and punched the boy in his face. "I DONT WANT YOU TALKING ABOUT YOONGI LIKE THAT YOU BITCH!" Taehyung yelled with anger in his voice and some students started recording the scene in secret, not wanted to anger Taehyung more than he already was. Taehyung continued to beat the boy on the ground until he didn't move but still alive. Taehyung then walked away opening and closing the classroom door with force. Taehyung decided that he didn't want to be at school so he got his friends together Jin ,Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin,  Jungkook and started walking to Yoongi's house to see if he was okay and they were hoping that they could help Yoongi feel better and forget about what happened in the storage room.

Hello its author shooky and I'm sorry if there was some mistakes in this update just not use to writing on a laptop yet and its sorta hard working on  two stories at the same time on different accounts and if your wondering which account it is its  and  yeah please check it out if you like anyways its like 2 or 3AM in the morning and I'm up writing this because...I don't sleep anyways thank you for waiting and I'll try to update tomorrow? Not sure when yet.