Slam Dunk

Amy, Fleegle and Stinky are playing a game called Hoop Jams 5000.

Fleegle: Which way I'm gonna go? Which way I'm gonna go? (unh) Hahaha! Stuffed again!

Harmony: Fleegle, the phone's ringing for you.

Fleegle: Guys pause it. Stinky, pause it!

Stinky: Ok, ok jeez.

Lauren on Phone: Hey Fleegle, do you think you can help me with this new website?

Fleegle: Of course my fair rodent.

Stinky:Which way I'm gonna go? Which way I'm gonna go? Ha! Eat that, Dogface!

Fleegle: Guys stop playing for a sec. Lauren called me.

Stinky: What why?

Fleegle: She wants us to make her a website.

Amy: Boo! What about our game of "Hoop Jams 5000"?

Fleegle ran up the stairs to the computer when Amy finished her sentence.

Stunky: Aghhh! Fleegle, you can't even do it right again cause Bingo, Drooper and Snorky have the computer for the whole day.

Amy: What? He's not even here. Look!

The beagle,shark and skunk trio look out the window to see Bingo, Drooper and Snorky playing basketball in the court.

Bingo: Boom-shaka-laka!

Fleegle: Yelp you snooze, you lose. I'm sure this will only take a second anyway.

Bingo: What are you doing? Did you not see the sign up sheet?

Amy: Well you were outside playing basketball so we figured...

Bingo: Oh you figured? You figured you could use the computer on someone elses time slot?

Fleegle: But...

Bingo: You wait your turn like everyone else in the clubhouse. Now get lost! I gotta watch my downloads.

Fleegle, Amy and Stinky walked back to the rooms in frustration.

Amy: Aww! Why does he have to be such a jerk?

Once again the trio are playing basketball in the court.

Fleegle: Aw forget this.

Bingo: Did I not make myself clear?

Fleegle: What? You're not even using it!

Bingo: I'm waiting for an email from this hottie I met online.

Stinky: What you met your mom online?

Amy:(snickers)

Bingo: Why you gotta take it there, bro? Oh you fools definitely aren't getting the computer now.

Amy: Who are you calling fool? You better watch who you talking to and I ain't up for that.

Fleegle: Dude, we need the computer to make a web page for Lauren. How about we play a game of basketball for it?

Bingo: Yeah right ladies.

Fleegle: Oh yeah? Winner gets the computer for a week.

Bingo: This is gonna be so sweet.

Fleegle, Amy and Stinky playing against Bingo, Drooper and Snorky for the computer. 

Drooper: To give you a chance why don't you go first?

Amy: Check!

Bingo: Mate.

Teams have been scoring points but Bingo's team prevailed and won the whole game.