The Banana Splits Meet Sonic the Hedgehog: Part 1

The Banana Splits go to the Green HIlls Zone and meet Sega's fastest and bluest blur: Sonic the Hedgehog. But when Gustav, Floyd, and the Sour Grapes go there, their goal is to find a legendary gem called the Master Emerald and obtain ultimate power. And Eggman is also in pursuit of finding the Master Emerald and stop from creating a powerful and dangerous weapon that could befall the entire universe. And once the Banana Splits unlock a newfound power to their already superhero identities and use it to stop the villains from wreaking havoc. 

But this starts when the Super Splits along with Yuko, are fighting the villains from stealing a piece of ancient technology from a display case. 

Gustav: You'll never take us alive. 

Super Hootie: We weren't planning to.

Charley: That got so dark! 

Super Fleegle: GET BACK HERE! 

Floyd: Never! This is ours. We stole it fair and square.

Super Amy: What do you even with it anyway? 

Gustav: This technology belongs to a greater mind and superior intellect beyond anything you could dream of. And if the legends are true, a powerful gem called the Master Emerald will grant us power that anything we've ever thought of! 

Charley: Then with the power from the Emerald, we can rule the world! 

Floyd: And there isn't anyone who can stop us! Not even any of you! 

Super Drooper: Not if we have anything to say about it! 

Super Yuko: You shall fail and behind bars before that happens, fiends! 

They all wrestle for the device, with pushing one another to get it first. With the struggle between both teams, they device lets a surge of energy which surrounds both teams and sends them to a far away dimension as they fly against the rip of the multiverse. And both teams got separated from each other and the Super Splits end up in a somehow familiar land. 

The land was exotic, it was beautiful with lush green plants and an amazing sunrise. That is until Eggman steals three of the Emeralds from Sonic and Tails' hands as they fought. 

Sonic: Give those back, Egg breath! 

Eggman: And why would I when I have three of the emeralds now? And with all seven, including the Master Emerald, I can finally rule on a mechanical throne, ruling the world! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaa! 

Sonic: The only thing getting conquered is your face, Eggman! 

Tails: Yeah! And Sonic going to beat you like every other time! 

Eggman: Well have fun with that. Toodles! 

Eggman flies in his Egg Mobile, leaving Sonic and Tails in defeat. And they try to figure out how to get the Emeralds back. 

Sonic: Darn it! Eggman got away! 

Tails: Don't worry Sonic. With my MIles Electric able to pick energy signatures from the Emeralds, we should be able to get them before Eggman does. Hold on. I'm sensing a new energy surge coming from the sky. 

A portal opens from the sky and out falls the Super Splits, careening to the ground. They were all yelling and shaking around. 

Sonic: Oh no! 

Tails uses his Miles Electric to catch the Splits before they hit the ground, and perfectly laid them all on the soft grass. 

Super Fleegle: What... What just happened? 

Sonic: Hey buddy. Are you ok? 

Tails: Nod if you can hear me! 

Sonic: Cut it out, Tails.

Super Hootie: Ahh! Who are you? 

Sonic: What? 

Super Bon Bon: Who sent you? Gustav?

Sonic: Uhh... we don't know who this Gustav fella is. 

Tails: Guys, just calm down and take deep breaths.

 Super Snorky: [Honks curiously about the creatures.] 

Super Harmony: Who are you guys? What are you? 

Sonic: I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog. A little ball of super energy in an extremely handsome package. And this is my best friend, Tails. 

Tails: Hello. It's nice to meet you all. What are all of your names? 

Super Fleegle: I'm Fleegle the beagle. And I'm leader of a team called the Banana Splits. Or when we're superheroes, the Super Splits. This is Amy, Drooper, Yuko, Hootie, Bingo, Snorky, Bon Bon and Harmony. 

Sonic: So I take it you guys aren't from around here, right? 

Tails: How did you all get here in the first place?

Hootie: So... [Takes deep breath and talks fast.] So there were these bad guys, right? So we saw them steal something valuable and went to go get it back. But something zapped us here into this weird place and we need to find a way back! 

Sonic: You talked about as fast as me. Not that anyone could go as fast as me.

Super Fleegle: You? Super fast? Preposterous!

Sonic: Oh yeah? [Zips to the other end of the island and back.] How's that?

Super Amy: I felt some breeze when you came back. So what's your story?

Sonic: We fought this crazy wack job scientist, Dr Eggman for these precious gems called the Chaos Emeralds and he took three of them from us just a while ago. 

Tails: With all the Emerald at hand, he'll be unstoppable and that's bad news. 

Super Bingo: So that's what, eight bad guys to pummel now? Let's just who this Eggman guy is before I beat a little sunshine into 'em. 

Super Fleegle: So the plan is find the Emeralds, put them back safely and make Eggman or even Gustav don't get their hands on the rest. 

Meanwhile at Eggman's lair, a portal opens there as well and out came the villains. 

Floyd: Where the heck are we? 

Emily: No where those Bozo Splits are.

Gustav: This is your fault, girl! If hadn't tripped, you would've got it already! 

Charley: And what makes you think you could've any better from me, jabber-jaws? 

Eggman finds them to talk and discuss with them with a deal. 

Eggman: It seems you have a common enemy as well.

Gustav: And who might you be? 

Eggman: Someone who could help gain all the power in this world you ever thought of. And I can make it happen. 

Floyd: Yeah right, pal. What could you do for us that we don't already have? 

Eggman: I know you'd all love to crush your opponents and rule over a iron fist. And with us all combining forces together, we shall dominate this planet! And even destroy that meddling hedgehog, Sonic! 

Charley: Yes! And those stupid Banana Splits as well!

 Eggman: So what do you say? Deal? 

Gustav looks at the other villains to see what they think, and he agrees as well. And then he shakes hands with Eggman, fulfilling the promise. 

The screen fades to black and the credits begin to roll in with dramatic heroic music and tense vibes. 

Sonic: Gotta go fast! Remember kids, be cool everyday and you'll be like me. And trust me, being me is awesome!