Hootie's Hotel Mayhem

This episode takes Hootie as a kid having fun in a luxury hotel that Nanny had booked for her and the Banana Kids. She goes against the rules, kind of, to have fun and enjoy the hotel of all its wonders.

But this story starts where Nanny, Roger who's her 19-year old nephew and Felicia, her 18-year old niece and the Banana Kids.

Nanny: Hello. I like to book two bedrooms for three adults and eight kids. 

Attendant: Ok. But you'll have to separate them into 2 groups so they won't be crowded. And since this is your 90th visit in the Royal Hotel, you get this Golden Unlimited credit card so you can use it anytime! 

 Drooper: Cool!

They head into the rooms they were addressed to with bathrobes and night clothes. And they all fell to the beds, except for Hootie who was disappointed.

Hootie: What do you mean, nobody wants to see wonders?

Nanny: Not happenin'.

Fleegle: I'm happy right here. 

Bon Bon: Forever. Let me sleep forever. 

Bingo: My limbs feel like wiggly noodles. [Yawns sleepily] 

Hootie: Come on, you two! You guys got to explore! 

Felicia: Only thing we want to explore is that fridge. [Grunts]

Roger: Maybe later. 

Hootie: But we have the Royal Credit Card! The city's our playground.

Nanny: And the city will still be there tomorrow when we get up. Probably. 

Hootie: Or... I could take the card and... 

Nanny uses her strict manner and imposing demeanor to get Hootie to obey her. 

Nanny: Hootie Ellen Owl! Under no circumstances are you to take that card outside of this hotel!

Hootie: [Sighs] Yes, Nanny.

Nanny: Good. [Falls fast asleep.]

They all fall asleep with Hootie being the only awake and with a sneaky plan.

Hootie: Hmm... Well, she didn't say anything about using it inside the hotel.

She sneaks the card out of Nanny's pocket and starts his adventure through the hotel. 

A bobcat named Diana comes with the rest of Hootie's bags to her room. 

Diana: Oh hello. Just bringing in the last of your bags. [Diana holds out her paw] Tip for your troubles? 

Hootie: Ok. What's the most fun thing to do in this whole hotel? 

Diana: Well I haven't been on it, but I heard the sunset on top of the Ferris Wheel is the most beautiful sight ever.

Hootie: Ok, thank for the tip!

She rushes out of the room with a excited face, leaving Diana a depressed look. 

Then the little brown owl finally goes on the main floor with anticipation and joyous.

Hootie: Whoa... [gasps] This place is amazing! Look at that fountain! And ooh! That must be the indoor Ferris wheel. I'm gonna save you for later. [winks] 

Male Hotel Attendant: Excuse me. Are you winking at that ferris wheel?

Hootie: Yes, and I'm rich, so deal with it. Ha ha! 

Male Hotel Attendant: Very good, ma'am.

Then a montage begins with Hootie first going to the ice cream parlor for a sundae.