Panda One, Monkey Two

This episodes takes Sparkling the panda as a little girl and spending time in a Chinese house with her parents, Jing and Banzou, and living her best life with her long-forgotten friend, Yuko the monkey who loved playing samurai warrior. But an evil snow leopard named Iceberg invades their home to find a rare gem that the kid trio had found. 

But one afternoon, Sparkling was painting a picture of the Western Mountains in perfect detail, even the area where they were.

Sparkling: This is the true beauty of creating art. Yuko and my parents are going to be so glad I drew this. MOM! DAD! YUKO! Come look at my picture! 

She runs to the living room and she sees her mother making dumplings, her dad cleaning the floor and Yuko practicing with a toy sword and a training dummy. 

Jing: Hello, my little dumpling.

Banzou: Heya kiddo. What's that you got there?

Sparkling: It's my picture of the Western Mountains. Do you guys like it?

Banzou: I don't like it. I love it!

Jing: You have such a great eye to the world of creation. You are such a great artiste, Sparkling!

Sparkling: Guess I'm pretty artistically creative.

Yuko: You have the spirit of a warrior and the heart of a true artist.

Sparkling: You still playing with that training dummy?

Banzou: Haha! You said dummy! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jing: You never cease to surprise me, Sparkle. 

Yuko: Hey, Sparkling. Do you to play samurai ninja warrior with me?

Sparkling: Yes, let's do it! 

Both: [Laughing gleefully]

They run outside and put on the fake costumes so they can play samurai.

Jing: The universe gave us the best daughter any parent could ever ask for. 

Banzou: If you ask me, the girl's got a great gift and a great future ahead of her as a great artiste. [Chuckles] 

Meanwhile... The panda cub and monkey infant were outside and playing with toy weapons and flipping around. 

Yuko: My weapons are upon you! Your days of terrorizing China are over! 

Sparkling: Not so fast! You are no match for my army of powerful sargents! 

Yuko: Perhaps, but I am the great and mighty Yuko, hero of China, the warrior of the land, protector of the weak, savior of Beijing and citizen of the well-refined populace of great China! 

Then their other friend, Rintoo the tiger cub, joined in the game along with Sparkling and Yuko.

 Rintoo: And her amazing and trusty sidekick Rintoo, is here to help!

Sparkling: Try if you like. The wheel has been set in motion. And I shall seize control of all of China and there's nobody who can stop me! Not even the both of you! [Laughs sinsterly] 

They begin to fight with toy swords and jump around the area for a while, until Rintoo found and odd-looking gem on the ground. 

Rintoo: Hey guys, come look at this thing!

Yuko: What is it? 

Sparkling: It looks like a cool gem. 

Yuko: "When the mighty oak nut finds a perfect grove to grow, then it shall grow to a graceful tree."