The Curse of the Werewolf

This episode features Chip the woodpecker, Cherry the 8-year old monkey, Baby Ky, Nanny, Amy and Drooper on a mission to find the werewolf and contain it. But the beast was a woman named Ruth who has been cursed by a werewolf curse. 

But this episode starts with Cherry and Nanny arguing about the couch.

Cherry: I'm just saying, Nanny. Where I'm from, you could get arrested for having a couch this firm. 

Nanny: Back in my day we didn't have furniture like this. We sat on rocks. Sharp ones.

Cherry:  Okay. But if I get butt blisters, I'm blaming you.

Nanny: We called those character. 

Then the screen cuts to the Splits moving supplies to the front yard. Then Cherry trips on a rock and falls on her stomach.

Nanny: Back in my day, kids spent less time complaining and more time watching their step.

Cherry: Yeah? Well, where I'm from people fixed their crummy houses.

Nanny: This house is like family. You apologize right now!

Cherry: To a house? 

Drooper: Guys, guys, guys, guys, guys! 

Amy: What's wrong, Drooper?

Drooper: WE'VE BEEN ROBBED! 

Nanny: [shocked] Say whaaaaat?

Baby Ky: [Chuckles] Sorry. It's just Nanny said an iconic catchphrase. 

Nanny: Must be hard to make so little sense all the time. 

They goes to see what the thief had stolen but there was nothing except ripped shreds and claw marks. 

Chip: Whoever did this, they must have had very sharp nails. 

Baby Ky: Not to mention it smells like dog fur. 

Fleegle: [Offscreen] Hey, now! Don't you blame me for this! 

Tagger: Or me for that matter! 

Baby Ky: Anyway.... all evidence indicates that we've been under attack by a....

Cherry: WEREWOLF!!!!!

Amy: A werewolf? No way. I already had to deal with one creature of the night before in an past episode! And I do not need anyone to bring one more in this situation! 

Nanny: Man, you must have some crazy adventures without me. 

Chip: Where is this werwolf now anyway? 

Then a woman with a light pink shirt and dark blue pants come into the scene. And her name was Ruth who she had a slight British accent.

Ruth: Hello. What are you guys doing?

Chip: Just investigating a crime scene.

Baby Ky: Yeah. Some werewolf tore up our meat vault and left bones here. And it smells rancid.

Ruth: Well I must admit to all of you. I'm cursed with a werewolf curse.

Nanny: Say whaaaaaaat?

Amy: No way.

Ruth: Trust me, it's all true. Ever since I had the dream of becoming a scientist of biological production on plants, I longed to fulfill my hope. But I was cursed by a ancient wolf tribe and they gave a wolf medallion to help maintain my transformation. And so, I've been on the run away from prying eyes to the ones who would fear my werewolf.

Cherry: Wow. That is crazy.

Nanny: Of course. Our fine society is home to many cultures. Sculpture, mosaics, then of course.....the dark arts.