Snorky's Night Terrors

Once again the team are adults again but this time, Snorky is having grave nightmares and creatures that look a lot like human are the terror-feeding, grime-filled Marra! These entities feed on a host's greatest fears and uses it to gain power for themselves. They also resemble teenage girls that during the day, they act like normal teens but at night, they sneak upon their victims and give them nightmares so bad that they wouldn't dare back to sleep. 

And it's up to Fleegle and his friends to confront this head on!

But this story starts when the young pachyderm came to his ape friend in fear.

Bingo: Snorky, what's wrong? Why are you crying?

Snorky: (Explaining through honks)

Bingo: Another nightmare? That's like the 10th time this month!

Amy: Huh? What's going on? 

Hootie: Snorky had another bad dream?

Snorky: (Sniffles then cries)

Amy: It's ok. I know you're scared. But we'll help you with this.

Fleegle: Did someone say "Help"?

Drooper: Yeah. Sounds like Snorky got a bad of case of... Night Terrors!

Amy: What are Night Terrors?

Drooper: Whenever it's something that can really be scary like level 1,000 then I call them Night Terrors because of how scary they really are.

Bingo: Ohh.. I get it. So we'll be able to measure how terrifying it really to see.

Fleegle: And it's up to us to figure what's scaring our little buddy. 

Harmony: I do have one hunch of what it could be. Maybe it could a bad experience that Snorky must've had to scare him so much.

The team go into town and visit the local library to search for some good answers of what's going on.

Then Hootie gets an odd feeling that there's more to this mystery that meets the...  wait for it.... bird's eye-view. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The team have been looking through books for myths and old fables about spirits, ghosts and demons that are able to feed off a victim's fear.

Bon Bon: Hmm... Says here that human-like creatures called Marra can seep through small holes in any part of the household and scare their victims so much, they tremble with fear.

Bingo: Not to mention they also gain that fear for their own powers.

A teen girl with long white hair pulled back into two ponytails,  an oversized black sweatshirt or possibly an over-sized black dress, a light pink scarf, and salmon pink tights with black sneakers comes up to the team with concern for what they're doing.

Marra: What you doing?

Bingo: Oh, it's nothing. We're just figuring out what's causing Snorky's terrors because he said he's been having nightmares lately.

Marra: The answer can't be found in a book. To find out what's really the problem, you got to get to the source of the problem. 

Drooper: Oh yeah? And just how are we going to do that, little darling?

Marra: I do know an inside source but it's risky, even for someone like you.

Hootie: Tell us now! Anything to help our poor friend.

Snorky: (Honks uncertainly)

Amy: It's ok, buddy. We'll help with your problem, no matter what.