Drooper and Bon Bon's Engagement

This episode features Drooper and Bon Bon eating dinner at a restaurant and talking to each other. But Reptilia and an unexpected guest was crashing the dinner date, and it's up to Drooper and Bon Bon to save the day from these evil interlopers. 

But this episode starts with Bon Bon and Drooper talking to each other at their table. Bon Bon was wearing a crimson red ruched-tube dress with straps while Drooper was a straight jacket with brown brims and a yellowish collar. 

Drooper: [Laughs] So you did what to the girl?

Bon Bon: [Laughs and wheezing] I-I grabbed her arm, slammed her to the ground and threw a banana at her face! Then when she got up, she slipped from the same peel! 

[Both laughing and wheezing then both calm themselves down.] 

Drooper: This is the best date I've ever been on with you.

Bon Bon: I know. Do you.... like it when I transform into Dino? 

Drooper: I think you look amazing no matter what you look like. 

Bon Bon: It's just.... sometimes I feel like I'm going to lose control one day and attack you without stopping. But I have to admit turning into her feels so good. And why not? And I can always be the perfect woman for you, Drooper. And I feel like any minute I'll just lose myself in my own mind, and that concerns me. That I'll be a freak for the rest of my life.

Drooper: Bon Bon, I know you'll be in control of yourself. Because Dino is not separate. She's you. And if you can find the power to help control your spirit, then I know you'll find that a great opportunity to find joy in your other self. 

Bon Bon: Thank you, Drooper. I want to be the perfect woman for you. And this has been a great date you planned for us. 

But Bon Bon started look like she was straining herself but it was her Dino form, trying to get out.

Bon Bon: [Dino Bon's voice] How dare you bring me here with everyone staring at me? Because I'm the great social like Ms. Debra Thomas. A woman who is now literally a monster. Dino Bon wants to show them all. I will show them all. [Normal voice] Oh dear. What am I saying? I'm sorry. 

Drooper: It's ok. Nothing to worry about, Bonny. 

Then Debra and Titan burst through the door and start to attack the tables.

Titan: Puny mortals. You will bow down to these rulers of power and destruction!

Debra: And I'm here to get revenge for you opening that crack in the Earth and making me fall through it!

Bon Bon: Oh no! Not her again!

Drooper: Who's that?

Bon Bon: My copycat and evil counterpart, Debra or as she calls herself, Reptilia when she transforms.

Debra: And now.... [Brings out her potion].... time for a rematch, you pink wench! [Drinks it all and begins transforming.] 

But while Debra was transforming into Reptilia, Bon Bon felt weird with shaky hands. And the citizens were screaming and yelling panickingly. 

Bon Bon: What's going on? Why am I shaking? Oh, no. I triggered my metamorphosis. And my skin is already changing color. I didn't notice it under the candlelight.

Drooper: We got to get you somewhere safe. You can't change in the open. 

Bon Bon: Oh, my hair is getting longer. No, no, no, no, no! We gotta get out of here. I'm going to change in front of those two. [Dino's Bon voice] Come on, Bon Bon! We got to go now! [Normal] Wait, Dino Bon!