Amnesia Specialist

This episode features a new adversary named La Fran the French Criminal Beaver. And Nanny comes for a visit to the clubhouse to help with the cleaning then gets amnesia from an accident on the head and La Fran takes advantage of this and tries to rob the Banana Splits blind. 

Bingo and Bon Bon were fixing the roof on their clubhouse and hammering so hard, that Fleegle had to buy noise-cancelling headphones.

Nanny comes outside to keep the noise down a little.

Nanny: BINGO! BON BON! Keep it down out here! You'll wake up the neighbors!

They look around and see the sun wide open and people are walking on the sidewalk.

Bingo: It's 11:15 in the morning! That is not early!

Bon Bon: And people are wide awake right now. 

They continue hammering on the roof and a beam flies on top of Nanny's head, hitting her unconscious.

Drooper: [Gasps in shock]

Amy: Nanny! Wake up!

Fleegle: Are you ok?

They pick her up and carried her into the house to sit her down on the couch.

Nanny: [Groans woozily] What a lovely house. And what a comfy chair.

Snorky: [Honks concerned] 

Hootie: What? Here, drink some tea.

Nanny picks a picture of her and her husband, Robert and doesn't remember the picture.

Nanny: What a nice couple. Who are they?

Harmony: There is something wrong here... or my name is Jose Santos de Guatemala and it's not. 

Nanny: Who are they in the picture? 

Fleegle: It's you and your husband, Robert. Don't you remember?

Bingo: Go ahead and drink your tea.

Nanny: Thank you, you're a very nice man, what's your name?

Bingo: What's my name? Hey now, what's your name?

Nanny shakes her head saying "I don't know".

 Drooper: Well, what's his name?

He points at Snorky but Nanny doesn't recognize his face.

Nanny: I have never seen him before in my life.

Snorky: [Honks in shock and confusion]

Then walks outside to clear his own head of what happening to Nanny. Then he knew Nanny has amnesia!

Bon Bon: Bon Bon. Nanny. Caregiver, your job is cleaning, cooking, shopping, laundry and anything else we can think of. Why do we cook all a nice and refreshing dinner for tonight?

She rushes off to the kitchen to prepare the meal but Snorky and Hootie are sad.

They go into the computer room and tries to call a amnesia specialist to come help.

Hootie: Help. Nanny doesn't remember who she is. Doesn't remember who I am. Need help. Send, send, send!

Computer: Well, you don't have to hit so hard!

Hootie: [Sarcastic] Ohhh, I am sorry if I interrupted your beauty sleep!

Then the scene cuts to an office with lots of gold, diamonds and riches that look like they have been stolen. And the person was none other than notorious French thief extraordinaire, La Fran the beaver!