Bingo and Snorky's First Friendship

This features Bingo as a little boy looking for a friend and this is where Bingo and Snorky first became best friends forever.

Bingo recently got kicked out of the Durland Hotel for accidently wrecking a party.

Bingo: Wahhh!

Manager: And don't even think about coming back!

Bingo: You can't do this to me! I'm just a kid.

Manager: But you really I'm going to let some ape boy live at the Durland Hotel? Nah.

The man closes the door on Bingo's face and he was sad again.

Then he wanders the street once again with no hope, no friends and no home to go to.

Bingo: [Sighs] I need to find a new friend.

Then he sees a poster of a new lab and decided to go there in hopes of finding a home.

Bingo: Nice!

He runs to the laboratory and sees what awaits him there.

When Bingo got there, he was expecting some amazing experiments, but what he saw scared the fur of his back.

He saw an elephant calf being hit with a whip by an old deranged man named Karl.

Karl: Come on, you worthless elephant!

Snorky was hurt, sad and scared for his life of what he's doing to him.

Bingo: That poor elephant.

Karl: You're wasting my time. [Cracks whip]

After that, Snorky fell on the ground with guards wrapping him with traps and rope.

Bingo goes around the back to get a closer look at the elephant.

Snorky: [Whimpers scaredly]

They put Snorky in a cage for the next test.

Karl: We'll try again tomorrow. And you don't do the test, you will be a rug!

Karl and his men walk away, giving Bingo the perfect opportunity to introduce himself.

Bingo: Hi.

Snorky backs away in fear that he might hurt him.

Bingo: It's ok. It's ok. I'm not going to hurt you.

Snorky felt secure and crept closer towards Bingo.

Bingo: My name's Bingo. What's your name?

Snorky: [Honks]

Bingo: I don't know what you're saying. How about I call you Jumbo?

Snorky nodded at the name.

Bingo: Or Tuskitaur?

Snorky nodded again, saying no.

Bingo: Goliath? Coco? No? How about Snorky?

The elephant said yes to the name Snorky and he grew attached to it.

Bingo: Then hello, Snorky. You know you look like you could use a friend. And so can I. Would you like to be friends with me?

Snorky said yes to him by shaking his head up and down.

Bingo and Snorky talk about what they like the most, but the thing these two have in common is that they both love eating bananas and nice, warm hugs.

Bingo: Well I could get you some bananas. Would you like some?

Snorky: [Honks saying yes to Bingo.]

Bingo sneaks a bunch of bananas from the local food cart vendor and then brings them back to Snorky.

Snorky eats the bunch of bananas quickly as he was starving.

Bingo: You must have been starving. Let's keep our little secret.

Snorky: [Honks to agree.]

In a montage, Bingo comes visit the lab from time and time again to see Snorky and begin to bond with another. And overtime, they both develop some friendly feelings for one another.

So Bingo was in a friend and Snorky wanted someone to show such compassion and loving emotions to him so he wouldn't feel alone all the time. So in the end, watch as the flowers of friendship bloom.

Then one fateful day....

Bingo wanted tp bring Snork some toys for him to play with, but what he saw broke his heart.

Karl: You pathetic, grey, blundering, useless pachyderm! You will suffer.

Bingo: Leave my friend alone, old man!

Karl: You really think you're a match for me? This is amusing to watch.

Bingo: Not as amused as I am when I get my friend and leave, you turtle!

Karl: You dare!

Karl tries to catch Bingo, but the little ape was too agile and maneuverable for one person.

Then he breaks the lock off of Snorky's cage and breaks him.

Bingo: Snorky, you're free now! Go! Go! Go! Get help!

Snorky runs away and Karl is infuriated by this event.

Karl: Little fool! Now this game ends now!

He grabs Bingo by the midriff and hangs him over a shredder.

Bingo: No, no, no, nooooo!

Then Snorky runs back to save his best friend by grabbing his leg and punching it.

Snorky: [Honks defensively about his friend.]

Then 4 policemen come in the scene to see that Karl was hanging Bingo and Snorky saving his life.

Policeman #1: You're under arrest for child abuse, animal endangerment and illegal experimentation!

They take Karl away in a police car and send him to jail.

Bingo: Yeah! See you, old man!

Snorky: [Blows raspberry at him.]

Bingo: You tell him, Snork. And thank you for saving me, buddy.

Snorky: [Gives a honk of appreciation.]

They both hold hands as they walk into the sunshine with happiness and joy in their hearts.

Bingo: You know... This could be the start of great friendship, eh Snorky?

Snorky: [Honks agreeably]

They both walk away as the screen turns black.

Friendly music plays and credits start to roll in.

Lily: That was hopping great!