Opposites Attack

This episode is where Gustav and Floyd hire an assassin to destroy Bon Bon so they will have winning edge. But what Bon Bon didn't know is that something about the assassin was similar to herself in some many ways that you won't expect. 

But this episode starts when Gustav broods at the blueprints of Black Thunder's armor and frame. 

Gustav: Was this really your plan, Thunder? Honestly, you could've done better than that.

Floyd: Hey, Gustav!

Gustav: What is it, fox?

Floyd: I got you the hired assassin you ordered. But why do you need an assassin anyway? 

Gustav: If one member of the Splits are destroyed, then it's one step closer to erasing them all from existence. 

Floyd: Of course. 

Then the assassin comes into the room that was a mongoose as well. She had light skin with brunette hair, a ponytail, a pair of shorts and a sweatshirt top. And her name is Debra Thomas. 

Debra: Talking to pictures, ey, croco? Seriously. Watching you do this is boring.

Gustav: My time is valuable and I cannot be offended by some two-bit copycat!

Debra: Come on, Gustav. We're not all that different, you know. 

Gustav: That's where you're wrong. I was given the power of magic when I was born, whereas you're the result of twisted science. How droll. 

Floyd: Neither one of us have been able to beat Fleegle and his team. So what makes her any different? 

Gustav: Underneath that fur, there's a powerful force that will decimate that long-eared fool and his misfit band of friends for good! 

Floyd: I get it. You're bad. And I love it. 

Debra: Just point to who you want me to smash. 

[All three villains starts laughing evilly and maniacally.] 

Anyway Bon Bon was prepping for another mission in the future and she decides to hit the gym for a while. After a different mission with the Sour Grapes when they tried to destroy the city, using a deadly power ray that only used plutonium as a power source. 

Bon Bon: Man, I need a workout. That last mission with the Grapes got me tired.

Then she enters the gym to see Tony the gym coach instructing a new student.

Bon Bon: Hey, Tony. 

Tony: It's good to see you, Bon Bon. Maybe you could help our new student with her pointer exercise. 

Debra: Hi. I'm Derba Thomas. 

Bon Bon: Well hello, Debra. 

Tony: So you can help Debra do some starting techniques with her training course.

Bon Bon: I would be happy to help.

Tony: Ok. Now if you excuse me, I must get the new shipment of Tony Gym's Jam Juice.

 Tony leaves the gym with Bon Bon and Debra doing the exercises.

Debra: So maybe you can show me some pointers. Like maybe the one with the barbells.

Bon Bon: Actually that's one of my favorite exercises. Not because it strengthens my arms, but it helps get my cardio in. 

Debra: Ok.

They head over to the barbells and Bon Bon starts off first.

Bon Bon: Now to do this, lift with your legs, not your back. See? Raar!