Band Of Misfits: Part 1

This episode features the main eight of the Banana Splits: Fleegle, Bingo, Drooper, Harmony, Amy, Hootie, Bon Bon and Snorky on a mission to retrieve the Black Thunder robot parts but an evil team called the Klaww Gang already took them and are using the parts for their own evil and cruel gain. So it's up to everyone's favorite team of misfit anthropomorphic animals to save the day and rid the world of Thunder once and for all!

But the team go to Cairo, a city in Egypt to take away the Black Thunder parts and destroy them all. Fleegle was sliding down the rope into the museum that had the parts and recover them. 

Bon Bon: [Comms] Breaker Alpha Foxtrot, this is the Ranger. Do you read me, Sitting Duck?

Fleegle: This is Peeking Duck. I hear you, Danger.

Bon Bon: No, Fleegle. I'm the Ranger, and you're Sitting Duck. 

Fleegle: Roger, Stranger. 

Amy: [Comms] No, she's..... Forget it, you're not taking it seriously.

Fleegle: You're right, I'm not. But if we're going to take those parts, you got to loosen up a little. So in brief words, what's your position?

Drooper: [Comms] Well me and Harmony established ourselves in the basement, and we'll get up there to disable the monitors and turn off the laser system.

Drooper and Harmony go up the elevator shaft and go to the security computer to deactivate it.

Harmony: There goes the laser grids.... The gates and the access codes.

Fleegle: For your first time on a super secret mission, you're doing pretty well.

Drooper: This operation is far from over. Now that the security gates and locks are disabled, the guards will probably get a little suspicious. You go on ahead and get the Black Thunder parts while me and Harmony monitor the perimeter.

Fleegle goes on ahead and makes his way to tbe Thunder display but there were obstacles in his way. Then Bingo helped Fleegle get past the doors and glass walls by using brute force.

Bingo: Another rope. I don't think I'll be able to get over it. I'll be outside waiting for the Thunder parts.

Fleegle: Thanks, pal.

Fleegle walks across the rope all the way from balcony to the room where Black Thunder's robot frame was being held up.

Snorky: [Honks through comms]

Bon Bon: [Comms] I don't understand. The Thunder parts should be here.

Harmony: This is all wrong. We need to pull the plug on this operation right now!

But three cops: Cecilia, Neyla and Sammy Fox burst through three sarcophagus and surprise Fleegle.

Cecilia: Freeze, beagle!

Fleegle: Cecilia Lund. Always robust and unpredictable as ever.

Cecilia: Whereas you crooks are so predictable. You always return to the scene of a crime.

Fleegle: Crime? I didn't steal anything.

Cecilia: Then who broke in last night and made off with all those Black Thunder parts? You've got the motive.

Fleegle: Someone already took the parts?!?!

Cecilia: Don't play dumb with me.

Neyla: It might not have been him, Cecilia. All the current breaking and precise planning all point to this being a Klaww Gang operation.

Fleegle: The Klaww Gang?!?!?

Cecilia: I allowed you to to stay out as a favor to the Contessa. I really don't need any help right now.

Sammy: But I think you might. Look at the facts.

Cecilia: Facts? Mr. Beagle is right here. I caught him red-handed!

Neyla: We're just saying that there are other criminals other than....

Cecilia: Fleegle! After him!

Fleegle runs away from Cecilia and she was shooting at him. Bingo, Harmony, Drooper and Bon Bon were running with him to get away.

Bingo: Oh geez! Wait up, Fleegle!

Fleegle: Shake a leg, guys! It's time to go!

Drooper: This wasn't part of the plan!

Harmony: I think this is the part where things get messy!

Fleegle: Okay, this is getting intense. You guys go warm up the buggy. I'll keep Cecilia busy.

Cecilia: You're all going to jail!

Fleegle: Pick me up at the rendezvous.

Fleegle bursts out of the window and runs along the rooftops with Cecilia chasing him with a shotgun.

Fleegle: Daahhhh!

Fleegle finally makes it to an alleyway where the Buggy was parked and Fleegle slid down from the rope to get inside.

Hootie: [Comms] GET INSIDE SO WE CAN GET OUT OF HERE!

The Banana Splits drive away in fear with Cecilia getting angry at their getaway.

Cecilia: [Yelling] I'LL FIND YOU, BEAGLE!

Then Fleegle narrates in his recorder log date audio player.

Fleegle: [Narrating] Cecilia's just as angry as ever. She's actually quite lovely when she's angry. That Constable Neyla. Was her reference to the Klaww Gang just a slip of the tongue, or an intentional clue? Either way, it's our only lead on the missing Thunder parts. Black Thunder. He was consumed with jealousy for the Beagle Clan's heroic reputation. Is it inappropriate to refer to him as a monster? No, not at all. What kind of person stays alive for hundreds of years with the express intention of wiping out a rival's family line? 

Imagine the hatred fueling that first decision to replace his mortal body with soulless machinery. Ultimately, it did the trick. Thunder lived on. He caught up with my parents, and I wound up on the streets. It's there that I met my pals, Amy the shark, Drooper the lion, Harmony the cat, Hootie the owl, Snorky the elephant, Bon Bon the mongoose and Bingo the ape. They turned out to be all the family I needed. 

Twelve months ago, I thought I'd finished it. How naive to think I could so easily put an end to that kind of hatred. And now he's back. In pieces, sure, but the threat is real. Does the Klaww Gang even realize what they've stolen? I don't know what's in my future, but I won't let it be a repeat of my past.

The screen closes and it goes black. But don't think it ends here because the Banana Splits are going to get all the parts from the heinous Klaww Gang and rid the world of Black Thunder once and for all.

Fleegle: Wish me and my team good luck 'cause we're going to need it. But still hope I end this and be free from this evil.