Bananasis Splitsicus: Final Part

This episode takes the team to Russia where they finally face off against their enemy, Black Thunder. And Fleegle will finally know the truth about his parents disappearance. 

Fleegle (narrating): We were on our way to the Krakarov Volcano in Russia. While looking over what little information I had on the final member of the Fiendish Five, I began to notice something. In the four parts of the Bananasis Splitsicus recovered so far, several of the pictures depict a shadowy creature like figure, which looks very similar to the police images of the mysterious Black Thunder. Is this a strange coincidence or is there something I'm missing?

The team makes it the volcano and drives to Thunder's hideout.

Bingo: Hey, Fleegle! Can you do me a favor and shoot out the lock for me? 

Fleegle uses the cannon on the Banana Van and shoots off the lock.

The team drives on the the entrance and were shocked to see rock in the shape of a dragon breathing fire.

Amy: Thunder must be inside the dragon rock. 

Drooper: And that's where we'll go.

Along the way, they have to get past his snake guards wearing metal armor and equipped with weapons.

Snorky: (Honks bravely)

Hootie: Snork's right. Take out those guards!

They use the van's weapons systems to defeat hoards of minions but against big odds, trying to reach to reach the fortress was a bit impossible.

Bon Bon: In order to gain control of the controls of Thunder's castle, we'll need data to crunch with to see where he's really hiding at.

Bingo: All right but how are we supposed to do that?

Drooper: All we need are 60 computers to press numbers and to gather info on Thunder's plans.

Amy: We'll do this straight away!

Bingo and Amy drove the van around the rock to capture 60 computers but sludge monsters were getting them too. But the team wouldn't give up so easily.

Bingo was driving as hard as he can but at the end, he had triumphed over the computers to grab enough data to look at Thunder's evil plans.

They drive to the entrance and see Sammy stuck in a big glass cell.

Fleegle: Wait a second.... .That's Sammy.

Drooper: Serves her right! That dirty cop's been dogging us from the start of the journey!

Amy: Guys.... Even though she's been interrupting our mission, she was still more than willing to help us with our objective.

Bon Bon: What if it's a trap for you two? If so, be weary!

Fleegle and Amy go inside carefully and quietly into the cell but then it closes behind them.

Fleegle: Hi, Sammy. Long time no see.

Sammy: Guys, no! It's a trap!

Gases come out the vents and the two faints from the exposure of the knockout gas.

Black Thunder (computer): Ha ha ha ha ha ha — you sentimental fool! Empathy has always been the downfall of the Beagle clan.

Drooper: (Comms)  I knew this was a trap. Looks like I'm going to have to do some fast and furious hacking to shut down that gas before their brains are turned into cheese.

Drooper gets on the computer to disable the system for the cage. 

Drooper: Prepare yourself, computer!