Band of Misfits: Part 5

The last time we saw our heroes, they had faced the evil spice lord Rajan and won the day to get the Black Thunder heart. But Constable Neyla, an officer at Interpol, had betrayed her fellow officers, the Banana Splits team and put them inside the Contessa's mental institution. But now only one member of the Splits, Harmony the black cat must save her friends and defeat the Contessa.... all by herself! But there's more to this spice operation that meets the eye. 

Harmony: [Narrating] I took a sleepless week of data- searching, but I eventually tracked down the location of my friends. They are being locked away in the mysterious towers of Prague.  At the moment they're the unwilling guests of Interpol's most renowned prison warden, the Contessa. While still a criminal psychology student, she entered into a whirlwind romance and married a wealthy aristocrat. 

Sadly, the union was short-lived, as the general suspiciously died a few weeks after the ceremony. The widowed Contessa put her education and newly acquired estate to work, by opening a criminal rehabilitation center. Her pioneering use of hypnotherapy has produced some good results and subsequently earned her a prominent position within Interpol. My friends are locked up somewhere in the clinic, and are slated for the Contessa's horrid samaritan  brainwashing. If I don't bust them out soon, they'll be working a nine-to-five job selling shoes and I'll be out seven friends! 

Harmony was hiding away in a hideout that she had made and she prepared to free her teammates. She started sneaking around in the shadows and makes her way to the Contessa's house. 

Harmony: Hmm. Perhaps I can spy on her making rounds. And with these darts' microphone, I should be able to listen in on whatever she says.

The Contessa got on top on a tower herself and revealed to be a pale skinned, eight-legged, short hair, spider woman and she saying something from afar. But Harmony was secretly listening to her conversation. 

Contessa: The Klaww Gang is falling apart and spice shipments have all stopped! Rah! I never would've joined if I knew it would be this easy to disrupt the plan! Those fools' morality flies into the face of man's inherent selfishness. Ah well. They'll see it my way soon enough. 

Harmony follow her again and again hearing what the Contessa was saying. 

Contessa: Those fools at Interpol. They keep sending me criminals and I keep making money. How come no one ever thought of this before? Hypnotize criminals and force them to reveal where they've hidden their fortune. I'm a genius! If only I had more spice to help me with the hypnosis. And that blasted Splits Gang! The orange fat one. What's his name? Bingo... yes, Bingo. I can only imagined the wealth and riches those fools have accumulated over the years. And that Fleegle. Such a strong and complex mind. A month or two in the hole should break his spirit. Let him squat there week after week. Slowly once the reality of his captivity sets in... I'll get to work on his mind. 

Harmony walks away and goes to find Fleegle, Snorky, Hootie, Drooper and Amy in the hole. 

Harmony: That is very cruel! She's no health care professional! Why, that's one of the most heinous crimes I've ever heard of! Putting inmates into hypnosis so they'll tell her where they put their bounty. It dishonors both law enforcement and thievery at the same time! But I should get to work if break the five out of the hole. 

Harmony sees a hole blocking the center of the wall and she gets an idea to free the five. 

Harmony: Maybe I can ram something into the wall. But I'm not strong enough to break it. If Bingo was here, he would break this wall to pieces. But I got to use my brain, not my brawn. Maybe that train can speed up fast enough to ram the wall.

Harmony jumps down and runs on all four legs to get the train's control system. She turns the speed to 88 miles and it flies into the wall.

Harmony: Hey, Contessa! Choo-choo on that!