The Banana Splits Meet Sonic the Hedgehog: Part 4

This is it. The grand finale. The big enchilada. The final battle between the Banana Splits, Team Sonic and their adversaries as they all fight for the sake of everyone's safety. And they go to a resort to finally beat the villains at their own game. And the Banana Splits achieve a greater power in their super forms into something stronger and more invincible. And this may be a little long, so take your time to read all of it. 

The villains finishing extracting the Chaos Emeralds and the Master Emerald inside the giant project which reveals to be a robot figure. 

Gustav: Now put the Master Emerald into the main base. 

Charley: Got it! Help me out, girls. 

The Sour Grapes push the in the Emerald into the robot head dome and the frame start to surge power from all angles, then causes to grow bigger in size and power. 

Eggman: [Manically laughing at his genius.] 

The Banana Splits and Team Sonic go to the Final Zone to see the robot the villains had made grown to an enormous size with all 8 enemies gaining control of the giant mechanized suit.

Bingo: Holy guacamole, it's huge!

Tails: It is. And dangerous too. With the all the Chaos Emeralds and the Master Emerald's power energizing the robot mech, they all be imposable and impossible to defeat. 

Yuko: A giant robot wouldn't sound too easy. 

Fleegle: Yuko's right. If we're going to take them down, we'll need a plan. 

Drooper: We got to do something. And fast.

Sonic: Then let's go!

Team Banana Splits switch to their superhero forms and try to break a dent in the robot mech's body. 

Super Fleegle: Snorky, turn into a...... giant hammer!

Super Snorky uses his shape-shifting powers to turn into a giant hammer and Bon Bon uses him to break the robot body, but it didn't do anything. 

Super Amy: Hey, Charley! Relax. Have a drink!

Charley: No thanks. 

Super Amy uses her water-bending power to pour the water on the robot so it would rust, but the metal was too corrosive. Then Bon Bon tries her electric shock, Harmony with her laser eyes, Drooper with his sonic roar, Hootie with her air-bending skill and Bingo with his super-strength but all ended with the same result. Same goes for Team Sonic as well. 

Knuckles: Those were our best attacks, and they did nothing!

Tails: We can't beat them as long as they have the Emeralds. They're too powerful. 

Sonic: We may not to be able to beat them on our own, but with our team's intuition and your team's unparalleled friendship and great teamwork, we've got a fighting chance here. 

Yuko: So we make our stand here and now. 

Knuckles: On the field of battle. 

Fleegle: As a team.

All of the Super Splits and Team Sonic put their hands together.

Super Splits/ Team Sonic: Go.... Super Splits and Team Sonic!

Gustav: Time to fight, fools.

Floyd: [Chuckles] 

Floyd launches the Badniks on the Super Splits and Team Sonic as they battled the hordes of robots against the villains' evil scheme. 

Super Fleegle: This is the first time I'm saying this, but I don't actually have a plan here. Tails, any ideas?

Tails: We have to find their weak spot.