Introductions to the Team

This is not a chapter, just an information page to know the characters better.

Fleegle is an antimorphic beagle who's the leader of his team. His fur is brown and white with slight gold accents. And he has barefoot. He wears a red bowtie and a red/yellow helmet. Hr talks with a lisp and long tongue. He can be a bit bossy and controllable but despite his leadership quality, he has a big soft spot for his friends and girlfriend, Amy the Shark. He plays bass guitar. His favorite food is Jamaican beef patties. He's the leader. As an adult, he's 23 years old.

Amy is a great white shark who may seem scary, but she's actually kind, sweet and loyal. She has blue hair with matching shirt and skirt. She loves Fleegle as her boyfriend. She plays a lead vocalist. She sleeps in her giant fish tank. Her favorite food is fish sticks. She wears the same helmet as Fleegle. She is the fashionista. As an adult, she's 22 years old. She plays the saxophone. 

Bingo is a orange ape who wears a pair of glasses and yellow vest with swirls on it. He has big teeth and a bigger appetite. When he was a kid, he met Snorky at a young age which explains why he's being close to the pachyderm and is protective of him at all times. He's always willing to help a friend and promises to do it however he can and he has a great sense of humor. His love interest is Hootie the Owl. As an adult, he's 22 years old too. He plays the drums.

Harmony is a black and white pussycat who wears a green blouse under her torso. She is a kind and curious kitty cat who is also dainty at heart. She loves playing the piano. Her favorite food is salad. She was abandoned as a young kitten when she met the Splits. Her love interest is Snorky the elephant. As an adult: She's 21 years old. She plays the tambourine. 

Bon Bon is a magenta mongoose who used to live in India with her dad. She has a slight blue stripe in her hair, she wears a blue shirt with a violet skirt. She is brave and feisty, always willing to take on the danger head on. She love Drooper as her husband. She is 22 years old. She plays a multi-colored xylophone.

Drooper is a slim brown lion who wears orange glasses. As an adult lion, he has a mane around his head. He also has a big red nose and was born with a country accent which explains his love of farming. He used to live in Africa but was being shipped by poachers. He loves to do farmwork and go on rodeos. As an adult, he is 22 years old. He plays a bass guitar.

Snorky is a grey elephant who wears purple glasses and green vest with yellow swirls. He's the only one is the team who can't talk except for Sweet-Pea who also cannot talk. And since he can't talk with words, he honks and trumpets to communicate with others. He can be cheery, kind and curious at times but sometimes that can get him into trouble. His best friend is Bingo the ape. And his love interests is Harmony the black cat. He plays the electric piano. 

Hootie is an owl who wears an orange skirt purple shoes. Sometimes she can be tomboyish, always fixing the Banana Buggies and a bit reckless. But despite her tough exterior, she still cares about her friends and is always willing to help them anyway she can. And she's the only one in the team who has the ability to fly except for Lauren and Sweet Pea. Her love interest is Bingo. She plays the clarinet.

Stinky is a blue skunk who has a white stripe on his tail. He can be lazy, scrappy and somewhat responsible for his inane actions. Sometimes he would hang out with Drooper because of their one similarity of which they both stink. He is a procrastinator. 

Stretch is a full-grown giraffe who wears a blue vest with a red shirt. He's the tallest out of all the team due to his long neck. Sometime he doesn't like being tall but being short or tall does it matter as long as you know what to do with the heights.

Tracker is a gray and white timber wolf who wears a short straight jacket with a green shirt. As his name implies, he's a great tracker when it comes to finding lost items. He is assertive, resourceful and quick-witted. And also as a wolf, he's willing to work together with others to get the job done.