The Banana Splits Meet Sonic the Hedgehog: Part 2

The mission continues with the Banana Splits working alongside Sonic the Hedgehog and Tails to find the Chaos Emeralds before their adversaries find them first and bring unbridled destruction to both worlds with an iron fist. And the Banana Splits achieve a new power they've never felt before and use it for ultimate bravery. 

The journey with the Banana Splits going with Sonic and Tails to see their friends in Green Hills. 

Hootie: So where are you guys taking us? 

Sonic: To see the guys. I think you'd like them. And they're the greatest friends me and Tails have ever had. But Tails is my best friend forever and ever. 

Tails: That's right. 

They finally go to the spot where Sonic and Tails' friends were. Then they introduced Knuckles, Vector, Espio, Charmy, Cream and Cheese, Mighty, Silver, Rouge, Ray, Blaze, Big, Jet, Shadow and Amy. 

Sonic: Wait.... aren't we forgetting someone?

Amy: SONIC! 

Sonic: Oh no. 

Amy: How's my bluey sweetie pie? And who are your new friends? They're so pretty! 

Tails: Well Amy, they're the Banana Splits team and they've come to help us. 

Yuko: It's pretty nice to meet you all. 

Shadow: Just what we needed. Eight more annoyances to this barrage of distractions. 

Hootie: Who you calling annoying, faker? 

Shadow: Faker? Though that is true, I am the ultimate lifeform, and you would be wise to respect my power! 

Drooper: Guys, settle down. 

Sonic: Ok, ok. Let's get to the plan before you guys start beating each other up. Tails, any ideas? 

Tails: So we already Eggman has three of the Chaos Emeralds, so that means he'll be halfway complete to finish his machine. But if I isolate the Miles Electric to pinpoint power surges, pulses or signatures from the Emeralds, then we beat Eggman there. 

Fleegle: But there is a negative side. Gustav and his lackeys must've come in this dimension too. They may be looking for those emeralds as well. 

Amy: And if they find the Emeralds, they'll be unstoppable beyond our reach. So we gotta keep both Eggman and Gustav from those gems and save the world. 

Snorky: [Honks about the Emeralds.}

Cream: What did he say?

Bon Bon: He asked about what the Chaos Emeralds can do. Like were they made for and what they can do. 

Sonic: From what legend says, the Emeralds were made to bring people back to life, alter time, give ultimate power to the host wielding them and unleash such awesome abilities to it. 

Shadow: As a host to the Emeralds, I can use Chaos Control or go Super with them. Me and Sonic as well. 

Tails: These gems are very powerful gifts. They can be used for the greatest good, but they can also led to terrible evil. 

Fleegle: Wow. Imagine if any of us had that power. 

Bingo: Totally weird. And surprising. 

Amy: Sonic, can I come with you on this mission? Oh please, please, please, please, pleeeeassseeee? 

Sonic: Sorry, Amy. Got to go alone. Hero work. You know how it is. Come on, Tails. 

Tails: Coming, Sonic!