Techno-Mancers

This episode features The Banana Boys: Fleegle, Bingo, Drooper and Snorky on an daring mission with their friend, Roberto the robot boy, to find the source of what's causing people to be mindless drones to the cyber villain, Lady Auxium. 

But the Banana Bros were watching TV while Roberto was working on a special project. 

TV Lady:  This commercial is sponsored by Axium Audio. Now a quick message from our sponsor. Introducing the Waves Three Headphones from Axium Audio, engineered for audiophiles and causal listeners. The Waves 3 is a premium headphone for those seeking sophisticated sound and excellent build quality. Featuring highly efficient auxium technology drivers and plush memory foam ear cups. You're in for a comfortable, high quality music session anytime at any place. Want a little more immersion? Simply toggle the active noise cancelling feature and wait ten seconds. Make sure you don't take them off. It's crucial. Do not take them off. Then allow the headphones to transplant your being directly in Lady Auxium's hivemind, never be bothered by noise or trivial matters like consciousness again. So put them on. 

Bingo was so shocked that he turned the TV without making a sound. 

Drooper: Well. That was....unexpected to know. 

Fleegle: Sheesh! That lady was creepy, making people wear those weird headphones..

Snorky: [Honks panickingly]

Roberto: It is ok, my friend. You have nothing to fear. 

Fleegle: And what have you been doing?

Roberto: Just working a project for one of our next missions, Fleegle.

[Emergency alarm blares in the house.]

Alarm: The city's under attack! [Continues blaring] 

Fleegle: Banana Boys, ho!

All five boys run out the house with the girls being confused. 

Bon Bon: Uhhh...

Hootie: What do you think they'll do today?

Harmony: Knowing Bingo, they'll gorge their faces with a lot of bananas. 

Amy: Whatever it is, they will be back with hurt bodies and fractured bones. 

The boys run into the city with concern as to what was going here.

Drooper: What....

The people were wearing these headphones and acting like mindless zombies.

Bingo: This is nuttier than a squirrel's lunchbox. 

Squeaks: [Off screen] I heard that! 

Bingo: Sorry. 

Drooper: Anyway, the people are acting like zombies!

Fleegle walks up to a woman and tries to talk to her.

Fleegle: Ma'am, are you ok?

Woman: [Controlled] Must go to the power station. Master demands it. 

Fleegle: What the Rottweiler? 

They were all shocked to see a huge crowd of citizens walking towards the power station with lifeless eyes. 

Roberto: Oh dear. It seems that the populace have been controlled by some outside force, and it's emitting a type of signal from the headphones.

Snorky: [Honks a question] 

Roberto: Of course, Snorky. We would have to take matters into our own hands.