Fleegle and Amy's Romantic Date

This is the moment we've all been waiting for. Fleegle finally asks Amy out on a date and they go to the best romantic party in the city to have the best night possible. But La Fran tries to ruin this wonderful time at of year. 

But Fleegle was in his room thinking to himself about how his father would proud to see him beat his greatest enemy.

Fleegle: Hey, Pop. I beat Thunder for you. And I wish you could've seen it. I finally freed our family's legacy from this evil monster. [Sighs] 

Then Amy walks in and goes to check on Fleegle. 

Amy: Fleegle, are you ok? 

Fleegle: Yes. Just looking through the Bananasis again. I've been worried about my dad and if he's still alive out there. 

Amy: Well wherever he is, he's probably coming to us now. 

Fleegle: And Amy? I know I've been holding back since we first met, but I have feelings for you.

Amy: Me too. I've always wondered when you'd get the chance to tell me. 

Fleegle: And which is why I ask you.... Would you like to go on a date with me? 

Amy: Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes! What time?

Fleegle: At 6:30 pm tonight. I made the arrangements for the party tonight. 

Amy: All right. See you then!

Fleegle: Ok. I got a date! Whoo-hoo!

The screens cuts to La Fran spying on him through the window. 

La Fran: Well, the doggie asks the shark out on a date. What a surprise. Pas aujourd'hui! I'll give them a surprise neither one of them will ever forget and I'll steal their precious evening! [Laughs] 

Meanwhile... Fleegle goes to the boys for help preparing for the date while Amy goes to Hootie, Bon Bon and Harmony for tips on a date. 

Fleegle: Guys! Guys! I finally asked Amy out!

Drooper: You did? 

Snorky: [Honks gladly for Fleegle] 

Bingo: I hope it turns out better than my date with Hootie. Narrator, don't mention it. 

Narrator: Uhh... ok. 

Fleegle: Yes. And you three have to help me get ready for this. And everything needs to be perfect

Drooper: All right, Banana boys. Commence Operation Date Night Prep. 

Bingo: Aye-aye, Droop! 

Snorky: [Honks firmly] 

The boys helped Fleegle get a uniform for his big night while Amy was chatting with the girls. 

Amy: Man, I can't do this! What if I say something wrong? Or if I mess it up for us both?

Hootie: Girl, there's nothing to worry about. 

Harmony: You should be happy for this. This is the moment you've been waiting for your whole life.

Amy: Yeah. I just didn't it to be so soon. 

Bon Bon: [Comforts Amy with a hug] Everything's going to be fine. Fleegle is the right guy for this. Plus you've had a crush on him since we were just little kids. 

Amy: True. So will you guys help me? 

All: Of course. 

They start picking a few dresses for Amy and Fleegle is looking for a suit.