Reptilia's Tragic Origin Story

This episode features Bon Bon the pink mongoose stuck in an unbreakable cell trapped with her rival: Debra Thomas aka Reptilia. But after some time alone, the two began talking with each about how Debra first became her own dinosaur form in the first place.

But this starts with the both of the characters laying down unconscious on the floor and breathing softly. Debra was on the ground wearing a black bodysuit with no sleeves and Bon Bon had woken up from her slumber.

Bon Bon: [Moans] That's the last time I eat super spicy jalapenos. Where....where am I? 

Then Debra wakes up as well but was shocked to see Bon Bon in the same room as she. 

Debra: [Shocked] What are you doing here?

Bon Bon: What am I doing here? What are you doing here? 

Debra: I will destroy you, imposter! 

Debra tries to transform into her dinosaur form, but something was stopping her from doing it. And for the time being, she was only stuck in mid transformation. 

Debra: [Halfway transformation] Why can't I transform fully? Something's wrong! Why am I stuck this way?!?!? I can't transform anymore. 

Bon Bon: Let me try. [Tries to transform but fails.] I can't either. Great. Now neither of us can get out of here. 

Debra: Cause this must be so fun to be stuck with you! 

Bon Bon: What is you problem?

Debra: It's pink, has red hair and annoying.

Bon Bon: Really? Well this can't be any fun for me either. 

Debra: [Sighs] This is hopeless.

Bon Bon: Same here.

They sit down on the floor trying to think of a plan of how to get out of their prison. The minutes turned into hours as they did nothing except mope around and not speak a word. Until Bon Bon asks Debra a question takes her back.

Bon Bon: So, um.... Debbie? How did you... You know, become a dinosaur yourself? I mean you used that formula to transform, but when did you first did it?

Debra: You really want to know?

Bon Bon: Well since we're probably going to be in here for a while, yes.

Debra: Ok. But a part of what I'm going to tell is a little tragic.

Bon Bon: Ok.

Debra: So it all started when I was only 17 and in high school. I was a born into a pair of fancy parents but I was more of a rebellious and hardcore kid at the time. And doing gym was my strong suit. Literally. I was one of the strongest kids in the whole gym. Days on end, my muscles were getting more and more defined. And I excelled at all other subjects and my family had never been more proud of me.

Bon Bon: Doesn't sound too bad.

Debra: Cause later it gets worse. When my father owed a mobster gang protection fee, he couldn't pay it and both of parents got shot. It was horrible to see such a terrible sight.

Bon Bon: You poor thing. Nobody should ever have to go through that. Not even you.

Debra: Thank you. But this story doesn't stop there. Because after some time, I grew a little isolated from everyone I know. Even my friends at school. But when I was on my way home, I saw something glistening in the distance then I got curious and decided to see what it was. Then I finally found the object in a nearby alley. It was a weird flask of strange fluid on the floor. Once observing the bottle, I opened and began to drink it. I drank all of it and headed for home. And when I was sleeping, I woke up in the middle of the night because I was sweating very profusely and so I went to the bathroom. I was so hot and tense. Until finally I felt my nails curl to sharp black claws. Then my skin on my hands was turning fiery red and I felt a burning sensation in my body. Then I started to grow taller, my clothes were ripping and I felt like my body had a mind of its own. It felt painful then suddenly, it felt great. When I opened my eyes, I was scared at first, but then I was surprised to see a whole new person I had become. 

Bon Bon: I felt that as well when I transformed too. Like someone else is with me.

Debra: Anyway, I saw myself and I was amazed. I had a strong physique and more beautiful form. My hair had turned crimson and I had actual abs on my stomach. Then I knew that I would do great things with this newfound power. But I turned to evil because I didn't know how to do anything redeeming in my life if everyone is going to see a freak like me. 

Bon Bon: I felt like I was a freak too. But then overtime, I learned that no matter what you look like, you can always find the good if you can believe you can do good in your life. 

Debra smiled and cried happy tears as Bon Bon hugged her tight. And their status had changed from enemies to friendly rivals. 

Bon Bon: But now, we got to find a way out of here. 

Debra: We can't fully transform, but we can fully turn if we work together. Hold my hand.

They both hold hands and breathed in and out. After a few seconds, their eyes changed color.

Bon Bon: The power is coming. I can feel it. 

Debra: Keep going! Feel the power and make it grow!

They were growing to an enormous size with their bodies getting tense. They were combing their power together to break free. 

Reptilia: Come on, Bon Bon! We got to.... break free!

Dino Bon: I'm trying to! It's so hard to resist!

The power was so immense that the glass cage had broken and the ladies broke free from their prison. And the girls had fully transformed. 

Reptilia: We did it! We did it. 

Dino Bon: Come here, ya big red dope and give me a hug. 

They hugged one another as the screen turns black on the episode. 

Music starts to play as the credits start to roll in.

Queen: Why do bees have sticky hair? Because they use honeycombs! Hahahaha!