Amy's Feeding Frenzy

The Banana Splits are once again kids but Amy herself had one problem: When she smells blood of any kind, it sends her into a frenzy causing her to be insanely driven to eat anything and anyone.

Fleegle, Hootie, Bon Bon and Snorky are running away from a crazed Amy.

Snorky: (Honk screaming) 

Bon Bon: Help me! AHHHHH!

Hootie: Amy, what's wrong with you?!?!

Fleegle: We don't know! All I know is.... KEEP RUNNING!

Amy: (Crazed) Slow down! I just want to invite you to dinner... cause you're it! Just let me have a bite! 

While Amy is chasing them, Harmony, Drooper and Bingo are trying hold her back.

Drooper: Amy, it's us! We're your friends!

Harmony: Try to remember me.

Amy: (Chomps)

Bingo: She's so strong, even for a kid! Guess having a frenzy gives more momentum.

Drooper: Listen Amy. I don't want to hurt you but I won't just let you hurt your friends.

Bingo: We're your friends, not food!

Amy breaks free and chases them more, biting at them.

Amy: FOOD!

The screen stop abruptly but Bon Bon is not frozen.

Bon Bon: Hey guys. You already know me. I'm Bon Bon the mongoose and you audience are probably wondering how we got into this situation. Well it all started earlier today and we were having a good picnic.

The story rewinds back to 1 hour and 20 mins ago.

Bon Bon: (Narrating) We were in the park and I was eating my sandwich made out of salami and melted mozzarella. And we were happy to spend time together.

BIngo was swinging and jumping from the trees and Hootie was flying free as a.. well a bird.

Bingo: Woo hoo! I'm going to win!

Hootie: Oh no you don't!

The two animals race off until the finish line but Bingo won.

Harmony: Bingo wins by a leg!

Hootie: No he cheated. I demand another race.

Harmony: no let's play a different game now.

Drooper: Lunch's on! Come and git it!

The kids run to the picnic blanket and eat their lunches.

Fleegle: Jamaican beef patties! My favorite. (Chomps)

Bingo: Mmm.... burger with mayo and ketchup. Delish!

Amy: I'm starving! Hey where are are my fish heads?

Drooper looks guilty but he tells the truth.

Drooper: I thought they were candy. 

Amy: You... ATE ALL MY RED?!?!?!

Drooper: Oooohhh!

Nanny: Kids, what's the matter?

Amy: Drooper ate all my food!

Drooper: How was I supposed to know it was your food?

Nanny: All right. This has been a misunderstanding, Amy. Drooper is sorry and we will get you some food.

Amy: Ok Nanny. I forgive you, Drooper.

Nanny: All I'll go to the market to go get some food for you, sweetie. In the meantime, you kids go back to the house.