Girls' Night Out

This episode features Amy, Yuko, Cherry, Hootie, Harmony, Bon Bon and Baby Ky on a fun and eventful night out away from the boys and their own insane antics. But when Gustav, Medusa, Charley, Debra AKA Reptilia and Floyd go to steal Black Thunder's robotic brain, it's up to the seven of them to save the day and prevent Black Thunder from coming back and wreaking havoc.

But they were at the diner on Boulevard and Times Square. They were all wearing such amazing and such exotic dresses of sorts. Amy was wearing her turquoise strapless dress with light blue brims, Bon Bon in her crimson red ruched-tube dress, Hootie in a one shoulder chocolate brown dress, Harmony in a green maxi outfit, Yuko was in a cherry blossom short gown and Cherry was wearing a small orange bodycon outfit. 

And they are eating dinner and enjoying themselves on this brisk, nice and pleasant night. 

Hootie: Just look at us. Six chicks just sitting down, taking a break from the boys. 

Baby Ky: And it's nice to get away from all the chaos and disaster for once. 

Yuko: Yes. It is a pleasure to spend some quality time with all of you. 

Cherry: I second that, big sis! But I wonder what the boys are doing.

The boys are back at the house having fun of their own and having a sleepover, hitting each other with pillows and laughing hysterically.

Amy: They're big boys. They'll be fine. 

Baby Ky: Yeah. 

Harmony: Yes. Nights like this help me enjoy myself better. 

Bon Bon: Of course. Sometimes we even make an unstoppable team ourselves too. 

Amy: Girls rule!

All: Girls rule! 

Then the TV in the diner starts to switch to the news and shows what's happening.

Newsman: This just in, five individuals have broken into the museum and have stolen the infamous villain and criminal mastermind, Black Thunder's robot brain and have took it to somewhere hostile and secure. Whoever these criminals are, their intentions to use the robot brain can't possibly be gone. And if all the Black Thunder robot parts all come together, it could be the end for our proud and great city. But who can stop these menances from unleashing a greater evil even bigger than themselves?

Bon Bon: Darn it! Great. Just when things are just getting good for us, someone has to ruin it for us! This irritates me to no end!

Yuko: I understand you're mad, but you mustn't get upset over this. 

Baby Ky: And there's still time to finish the night out.

Harmony: She's right. We'll just go sort this whole thing out and come back to our nice night. 

Bon Bon: It was supposed to be us time! But once again, one of the villains have to show their jerky faces just to ruin our fun! [Dino Bon's voice] This is unbelievable! I just can't stand their faces anymore!

Amy: Just calm down and settle down. 

Hootie: Just think happy thoughts. 

Bon Bon: [Dino Bon's voice] RAHHHHHH! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! GRRR!

Harmony: Oh no. It's happening again.

Cherry: Wait, what's happening again?

Bon Bon: I can't transform now! We got to get somewhere these people won't see me change. 

Cherry: Quick, go to the bathroom!

Bon Bon: [Dino Bon's voice] Get in here! You are all coming with me!