Baby Ky's Super-Powered Crisis

This episode features Baby Ky, the team's teenage friend and member of the Banana Splits and lately she has been feeling powerless with the rest of her teammates. So when a surge of lightning occurs, it takes out the Splits' powers and transfers them into Baby Ky and she grows to the power it gave her. 

This start when the Super Splits and the Sour Grapes Bunch are fighting for the stolen sack of gems. 

Super Fleegle: Charley! A team of friends stands between you and your evil destiny! 

Charley: Words means nothing compared to what powers me and my team have in mind, bone breath!

Super Bingo: Then you better prepare for yourselves for a hot serving of justice with side of honor!

Super Yuko: Your reign of terror ends today! 

Super Beverly: Don't make us laugh, banana brains! We'll mash you all into potatoes. 

Super Baby Ky: Bring it on, jerk! I'll torch you like a roast hot dog! 

Super Emily: Now you're just making me hungry!

They all fight each other and Baby Ky tried to help out the rest of the team, but she felt out seeing as the other Super Splits were using their superpowers and all she got were gadgets she made herself. 

Super Baby Ky: [Sighs in disappointment] Man, fighting crime without powers is harder than it looks. 

Super Harmony: [Shoots her laser eyes at the Grapes' direction.] 

Super Ashley: You shoot lasers like a little girl! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! 

Super Hootie: Don't make me blow you away! [Uses her wind-blowing powers to drive them dizzy.] 

Super Beverly: Oooohhh.... I think I'm going to be sick. [Retches then throws up in a nearby trash can.] 

Super Bingo: Guess she lost her lunch. 

Super Charley: You're mine, beagle boy.

Super Fleegle: Come get it, blondie! 

Super Snorky: [Honks] 

Super Drooper: Oh boy. 

Super Baby Ky runs to the rest of the team to see Fleegle and Charley fight each other. Fleegle uses his telepathic powers to lift a truck off of the ground but Charley dodges it and shoots energy beams at Fleegle.

Super Charley: Give it to me. 

Super Fleegle: You want it? Here it comes. 

Super Fleegle uses his powers to overpower Charley and leave her defeated. 

Super Fleegle: Get out of here. 

Charley and her team walk away in defeat as the Super Splits celebrated their victory. All except Baby Ky. 

Fleegle: Well done, team. I say that was some bonafide teamwork out there, especially from Bingo and Amy. 

Bingo: Thanks, Fleeg. 

Amy: It was nothing. Just doing my job. 

Baby Ky: [Sighs]

Drooper: What's wrong, Baby Ky? Aren't you happy we beat the bad guys?

Baby Ky: I am. I am. It's just..... I wasn't much help at all with no powers. I don't like being a normal human. 

Hootie: Hey, hey kiddo. I know it's hard fitting with the rest of the pack, but being normal has its perks too. All of us wish we were humans too. But we're animals and you're a human.