Attack of the 50-Foot Charley

This episode starts with the Banana Splits as adults and the Sour Grapes as teens. But it all started at 11:45 for the and a new foe intervenes. And Charley have had enough.

Charley was in her room, muttering to herself.

Charley: Dumb dog and his team of wimps. Ever since we were kids, he's upstaged and humiliated me in front of everyone. But every plan I come up with has backfired, failed miserably or been ruined by Fleegle and his team of misfits. If only I can get rid of him once and for all.

Then a short man came up to her room window.

The Shrinker: Perhaps I can help you with this dilemma.

Charley: How could you possibly serve my wants?

Shrinker: By fulfilling your biggest dreams and by getting rid of your greatest enemy.

They both shake hands and agree to destroy Fleegle.... For good!

Meanwhile back at the clubhouse, Bingo and Harmony are playing ping-pong.

Harmony: I can't do this! It's too hard.

Hootie: What is there to get? On all you have to do is hit the ball over the other person's score and you get points.

Fleegle: Roll call! Bingo, Bon Bon, Amy, Snorky, Drooper, Harmony, Hootie and Fleegle! That's me! Everyone here and accounted for?

All: Yes!

Fleegle: All right. Everyone if my father could still alive , then we need to find and we can't give up hope.

Drooper: Wait a second. Do you guys hear that?

Amy: Hear what?

Bingo: I hear it. It's like a booming sound coming from the Earth. Hey Snorky, go see what's making that noise outside.

Snorky:(Honks agreeably)

He looks out the window and sees something so shocking, he walked back to his seat scared without a word.

Harmony: Snorky, what happened? What did you see?

Snorky:(Scared honking)

Bingo: He must saw something that spooked the poor pachyderm bad.

Fleegle: I'll go see who it is.

Fleegle looks out the window and sees Charley 50-feet tall with muscles like boulders and might as hard as steel. She was wrecking homes and destroying buildings.

And she was walking towards the BS's clubhouse to kidnap Fleegle.

Amy: Holy clownfish and barracuda! She's huge!

Drooper: And she's coming this way!

Charley finally makes it to the clubhouse and rips the roof off.

Charley: (Booming voice) I am Charley, leader of the Sour Grapes! I will have my revenge on you, beagle and all will feel my wrath! Starting with all of you!

Fleegle: Is this because we won at the talent show when we were kids? Let it go already!

Bon Bon: Besides it's not like we wanted to upstaged you.

Charley: "Let it go"? You humiliated me in front of everyone. And I could've been famous cause of it! But you came along and stole my glory so now I'm going to humiliate you, dog!

She grabs Fleegle and the rest of the team with her giant hands and carries them into the city.

She makes her way to a nearby abandoned house and put the team inside of it.