Ultimate Jungle Beat

This episode takes Snorky and Bingo in the jungle where the meet Yuko and Cherry the 8-year old monkey who surprisingly looks alot like BIngo minus the bulky body, glasses, vest, shoes, mannerisms and personality. Anyway, they all work together to fight the Ghastly King and free the jungle of his terrible deeds to his great mischief. 

But Snorky and Bingo walk across the jungles of western Africa to find the informant who sent them a letter about some an evil demonic leader called... THE Ghastly King! 

Snorky: [Honks questionly] 

BIngo: Well, the letter said to go the palm tree hut by the old baobab.

Then two figures swung by, hanging on vines and then landing on their feet. 

Yuko: Why hello, my new friends!

Cherry: They look funny.

Bingo: My name is Bingo the orange ape. 

Snorky: [Honks out his name.] 

Bingo: And that's Snorky. He can't talk so he needs to honk to communicate. And we're two members of a special team called The Banana Splits!

Yuko: Well, it's an honor to meet both of you. I am Yuko, professional ninja and protector of China. And this is my little sister, Cherry, kid genius extraordinaire and full-time sweet little rascal!

Cherry: Hello! Hey, you look a lot like me!

Bingo: No, you kind of look like me! Expect you wear no shoes, don't have muscles, a tail, no glasses like me, different outfit and you're a monkey. 

Cherry: Nice! [Chitters happily] Also I wear a jetpack on my back!

Then four gorillas wreck the surrounding area with their fists. They were like Bingo, only slightly bigger, tougher, angerier and a little cold hearted. 

Snorky: [Honks worriedly] 

Yuko: Those are the intruders who invaded our scared home. They have been terrorizing these lands for 2 months now. I could sense they are controlled by some greatest intelligence here. 

Bingo: You're saying someone is making them do this by force?

Cherry: Yeah! Whoever's behind this, they'll face the wrath of our justice!

Snorky: [Honks agreeably] 

Bingo: Yeah! [Pounds his chest and howling like a gorilla.] 

They run to the mountain temple to confront the person who is responsible for this heinous crime and bring them to justice. 

Then the four gorillas start to follow them and stop them from stopping the Ghastly King. 

Bingo, Yuko and Cherry swung by the vines and Snorky traveled on foot but he kind of had a hard time catching up with them. 

Bingo: So this is the plan. We go through the jungle, we go into the mountain pass, find the Ghastly King and apprehend him then take him down!

Yuko: And also free the little monkey people he has been terrorizing them and free them from this evil fate!

Cherry: And I'll kick the big guy in his ugly head! 

Snorky: [Honks curiously] 

Yuko: Of course, my pachyderm pal. We shall defeat this menacing evil!

They head over the mountain pass after 10 minutes of swinging and running, then they are finally ready to take the fight to Ghastly and free from his evil wrong-doings.