Meet Max Mouse

This episode take Harmony as a kid and Chester as an adult but someone new is visiting the house: His cousin Max and he hates cats!

But it starts with Nanny going to the grocery store and asks Harmony if she wants anything.

Nanny: Would you like anything, Harmony?

Harmony: Well I just want a salad. With tomatoes and lettuce.

Nanny: See you in a bit.

Harmony: Ok.

Nanny: And also I was about to say watch for mice. But we haven't had a mouse in this house for months. See you later.

Nanny steps out the house but sees a truck with a giant display mouse and a man named Mr. Pulver comes out of the vehicle.

Mr. Pulver: My name is Mr. Pulver. And I am the exterminator who specializes in capturing pests. Here's my card with my phone number in case you see mice.

Nanny: I won't need it but I will keep it in case. But not with Harmony on the job.

While Nanny was in the car getting ready to go to the store, Harmony was shaking maracas and dancing with gaggles of mice.

Nanny: I swear I can hear the same music mice like to listen to.

With Nanny gone, Harmony and Chester were able to dance and have fun with one another.

Chester: Thank you again, Harmy.

Harmony: As long your family doesn't mess up the house or eat all of my food, I am more than welcome to let you guys stay.

Mouse #1: Hey, Chester. One of your relatives just came to visit.

Chester: Family is family. Is it my uncle Boris? My nephew Merv?

Mouse #1: Your Cousin Max.

Chester: My cousin Max?

Harmony: What's wrong with cousin Max?

Chester: He's bad news. And he hates cats.

Harmony: Come on now. Nobody hates cats.

A small mouse comes through the doorway and it was Max.

Max: Chester! What are you doing with that.... that cat? Don't worry cousin! I'll protect you from her! I know martial arts. (Grunts)

Harmony: Stay tuned, folks. We may have a character more bratty than Charley.

Chester: I don't need protecting. She's my friend.

Max: Your friend? Are you out of your mouse mind? She's a cat. Do you know what cats do to mice?

Harmony was still dancing to the beat of the music.

Chester: Yeah! They play salsa music and dance with you.

Max: No! They eat 'em! With salsa! You got a lot to learn, Chesty.

Harmony was done dancing and decided to take a cat nap.

Harmony:(Yawns) I'm so tired.

She walks up to her room and lays in her bed to catch a few winks before Nanny returned home.

Meanwhile Chester and Max were talking about Harmony.

Chester: I'm telling you. Harmony's not like other cats. She doesn't eat mice.

Max: Oh? Then what does she eat?

Chester: Everything else?

Max: I'm about to show you an very important lesson, Chester.