The Possession of Kylie

This episode features the Banana Splits when Baby Ky as a teenager, finds an enchanted ring and decides to keep it. But overtime, the ring was possessed by an evil spirit which consumes Baby Ky and turns her into a demonic creature.

But this starts when Baby Ky and Nanny go scavenging for spare parts for the broken TV that someone broke. And I'm not going to go out on a limb by calling names. [Coughs] Hootie! I'm talking about Hootie!

Nanny: All right, Ky. We just need to find supplies in order to fix our TV back at the house.

Ky: I'm on it! I bet I can find better in here than you!

Nanny: Talking big, little girl. Even if you wanted a race, I'd probably win!

They both split to find some good parts for the TV and return home with them. Nanny was looking around the metal scraps for a good surface for the screen while Baby Ky looks for an antenna for the signal.

Ky: Whoo! Looking for scraps is harder than I thought. But wait. What's that?

Ky sees a ring with a red gem and white rim glimmering on the ground. At first she was hesitant but then something was calling out to her from the ring, so she leaned and put on her finger.

Ky: Not a bad fit. A little dirty, but it's nothing a good wash won't do.

She walks off with the ring in hand and back to Nanny with the spare parts for the TV. But something about the ring felt off.

Then they both head home with the parts, wires and circuits to help fix the TV again.

Drooper: You guys came back with parts.

Harmony: Now we can fix what...[Coughs] Hootie... Did to the TV.

Hootie: Way to throw me under the bus, Harmony.

Bingo: Anyway, let's get fixing!

Fleegle: But we got to focus on this. So nobody better not mess around!

Amy: Sheesh. Rule-lover.

Fleegle: What?

Bon Bon: We said nothing.

Fleegle: Sure.

Baby Ky: Anyway while you guys go blow stuff up, I'm going to check out my new ring.

Baby Ky goes up to the bathroom and looks herself in the mirror. She then washes her face with warm water and starts to wave her hair back to make it smooth.

Then her refection in the mirror wasn't moving and Ky knew something was werid.

Baby Ky: Uhhhh...

Then the reflection starts to move by itself, talking and moving.

Reflection: Hello, darling.

Baby Ky: [Surprised gasp]

Reflection: Baby Ky, is it?

Ky: This is not real.

Reflection: Oh sorry, dear? Did I scare you?

Ky: This isn't real. I'm imagining this.

She tries to run out of the bathroom but the powers of the ring shut the door closed.

Reflection: You think I'm just a reflection you can run away from? I'm now under your skin.

Baby Ky's arms start to quiver and shake as the spirit started to consume her body.

Baby Ky: Get out of me! [Slaps her own face]