It's Time to Get Schooled

The Banana Split Kids are going to school for the first time and this is where they meet their first ever adversaries: The Sour Grapes Bunch.

Drooper see a flyer on a telephone pole and observes it. Then he runs to the park where his friends are playing at.

Drooper: Guys! Guys! You to got to see this paper.

Amy: It says " Come to our school and have a great year of learning! And in one week and a half, we're hosting a talent show and whoever wins get the prize of $10,000 and a trophy.

Harmony: Ooh. That would so much fun.

Fleegle: And to win that much money. We would be swimming in dough (Laughs).

Bon Bon: Well then, let's go now. I'm sure we'll meet some new people.

Fleegle: Let's go, team!

Hootie: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yesssss!

The animals are on their way to the school to learn. And then after 12 minutes of walking, they finally make it to the elementary.

Bingo: Finally! That took forever.

Bon Bon: 12 minutes is not forever.

Amy: I'm just glad we're here.

Snorky: (Honks).

Harmony: I know, Snorky.

The kids go inside the door and are gazed by the galore of learning education.

Drooper: This place is amazing!

Hootie: Imagine how many other kids are in here.

Fleegle: Let's go see who's in charge here. Come on!

They walk around the school but find nothing.

Principal: Now where did you kids come from?

Bingo: Well that we can't explain.

Principal: Where are your parents?

Drooper: Well we don't remember cause we haven't seen them in years.

Principal: Well I hope you find them someday. Welcome to Goodwin Havard Elementary School. And what are your names?

Fleegle: I'm Fleegle the beagle pup and I'm the leader.

Drooper: I'm Drooper the lion cub.

Hootie: I'm Hootie the owlet.

Bon Bon: I'm Bon Bon the mongoose pup.

BIngo: I'm Bingo the ape baby.

Harmony: I'm Harmony the black kitten.

Amy: I'm Amy the shark pup.

Snorky: (Honks)

Fleegle: And that's Snorky the elephant calf and we are um.... we are.... Hmmm. We don't have a team name.

Principal: Well it's nice to meet all of you. I am Principal Rudy and I welcome you to my school. Would you like to come to the classroom and attend?

Harmony: Of course.

Principal Rudy took the kids to the classroom they're attending together.

Principal R: This is the room where you'll be learning to your heart's content. And so I hope you all have a great day. Have fun!

All: Bye, Principal Rudy!

Drooper: SO this is what school feels like. It feel sleek and smells like air freshener.