Band of Misfits: Part 3

This episode features further in the Banana Splits' mission to get the Thunder and get rid of them. But they go to India and face an evil, corrupted and horrid tiger who's also a spice lord named Rajan. Rajan is holding a lavish ball and has obtained the Thunder wings and it's up to the Splits to get them. 

Bingo: [Narrating]  Another Thunder part had surfaced in India, so the team and I loaded up the van and zeroed in on our next target: a mysterious spice lord known as Rajan. A self-made man who grew up poor on the streets of Calcutta, he started his life of crime selling illegal spices in the black market, eventually growing his small outfit into a sizable operation and earning himself a seat in the prestigious Klaww Gang. 

He's since crowned himself  Lord of the Hills, and while he goes to great lengths to convince others of his royalty, it's mostly to convince himself. Sheesh. Talk about an over inflated ego. Anyway true to form, he's holding a lavish ball in his newly-purchased ancestral palace. The reason? To show off his latest acquisition: the Thunder wings. The symbol of our enemy. If you saw the wings silhouetted against the night sky, it was already too late for you, especially if your last name's Beagle. Rajan believes displaying the wings will bring him prestige, and maybe they will, but they're also bringing us.

But once again, the Splits are heading in their own secret hideout and planning a operation to get the Thunder wings and find the other parts. 

Fleegle: All right, people. Now we must commence operation: A Starry Eyed Encounter. Drooper, analysis!

Drooper: I reckon all evidence indicates that Rajan should be in the main room of the dance floor. 

Snorky: [Honks] 

Hootie: Man. This guy must be rich. Looks like he's compensating for something. 

[They all look at Hootie with stern faces and the moment is silent for a second.]

Bingo: I think we should do some sneaking around but quietly. Like a cat. HI-YAH! See? Quiet. 

Amy: Well. Maybe I can do some surveillance round the ballroom from inside, and maybe take a few pictures.

Fleegle: All right. Just be careful. 

Amy climbs through the balcony to the main room and sneaks into the main room. 

Amy: In position, Fleegle. I see Rajan along with 6 other guests.

Snorky: [Honks]

Bon Bon: [Comms] Can you make them out?

Amy: I see a spider woman with eight legs, a bison with red hair and giant cane, a small parrot with a monocle, blue hair and dark gray vest and three policewomen. It's Sammy with two others.

Fleegle: [Comms] Those other two are Neyla and Cecilia. Cecilia's the one who tried to catch and put me in prison and Neyla..... Well, nothing much on her. Except she gave me the hunch on the Klaww Gang. 

Hootie: [Comms] Huh. Maybe we can work together on this great caper. I got an idea! I could take out the "Oh so great Spice Lord" by targeting the weak points first. Like Bon Bon could use the cannon to destroy Rajan's aerial forces. While Fleegle and Amy could put on their party outfits like at their date and go in with the other guests, Harmony, Snorky and Bingo could find pieces for a saw to slice off the Thunder Wings and as for me, well, I'll be sure to do something that Rajan won't forget.

The Banana Splits team initiate the plan with speed, stealth and of course, strategy. Bon Bon was manning the cannon and was having fun doing it. 

Bon Bon: [Laughing crazy] HAHAHAHAHA!! THIS IS SO FUNNN!! HAHAHAHAHA! DIE, YOU CRIMINAL SCUM! DIE! DIE! DIE!!!!!!!!!!