Banana Splits Meet The Smurfs Part 2

This continues the adventure as the Banana Splits join the Smurfs as they face their greatest enemy, Gargamel and his orange cat, Azrael. And Gargamel has a big plan for what he has for our little blue friends. 

But each member of the Splits go to the Smurfs and to know them better.

Bingo: So I heard you like jokes.

Jokey: What's business do monkeys have?

Bingo: Monkey business. 

[Both laugh joyously]

Chef Smurf: Hello, Bingo. As a treat, I have made a frozen pizza just for you. 

Bingo: At this point, I'll eat anything. [Chomps] That... was.. awesome! 

The screens cut to Snorky having fun with Clumsy and dancing. 

Snorky: [Honks happily]

Gutsy: For a lad who's an elephant, you're pretty light on your feet. Keep it up, laddie!

Clumsy: Whoa, whoa, whoa!

He accidentally does more dance moves by fumbling on his feet. 

Snorky: [Honks impressively]

The screens cuts to Drooper and Hootie helping out Handy and Farmer with the repairs. 

Drooper: For such little guys, you sure work hard.

Hootie: Man, I don't even know what materials you guys use.

Farmer: Trust me, Being a farmer takes hard work and much dedication at best. And you two aren't bad yourselves.

Handy: Now let's get handy! Haha! 

Then Harmony, Amy and Bon Bon spend some good time with Smurfette. While Bon Bon was brushing her hair. 

Smurfette: So I was created by Gargamel to capture the othe Smurfs Then Papa helped me become a real Smurf. It's a little sad.

Amy: We're sorry that had to happen. 

Harmony: And though stories don't all have happy beginnings, we can always find the purity to make them good at the end. 

Bon Bon: Trust us. We've all been through times, but we always manage to get past them with effort and determination in ourselves, no matter the challenge. And we're a team and that makes all of us stronger. 

Smurfette: Thank you, ladies. You're all very kind.

Then the screen flashes to Fleegle and Papa talking to each other. 

Papa: I thank you again for chasing away Gargamel. 

Fleegle: So what's the problem with you and this Gargamel person anyway?

Papa: Well you see, we are a kind and peaceful race with the purpose to spread joy and live our own happy lives. This had been passed for generations to come. That is until Gargamel, the evil wizard wanted our inner magic and use it to conquer the world. And so we lived in secret from the world and away from harm. But Gargamel has always been trying to catch us and drain our pure energy for his own evil gains. And he has already caught a few Smurfs now. 

Fleegle: Sounds like a bad habit for him, huh?

Papa: I would do anything for my little Smurfs. And I will always protect them.

Fleegle: I know how that feels. I spend everyday making sure my team does their jobs so that we'll be safe and happy for the rest of our lives. But if it wasn't for the others, I wouldn't be who I am today. So we're similar that way.