Déjà Voodoo

This chapter features a new foe with more info about the villain who took away Fleegle's parents. And his name is Lord Gustav the Evil Saltwater Crocodile. His description is this: A pretty big strong obese anthropomorphic Saltwater Crocodile with fiery orange eyeballs with black silted pupils, sharp teeth, five long ripping claws, greenish brown scales and pale muzzle, underbelly, and under tail and wore a long flowing black cape with red inners, a golden and ruby crocodile head-shaped medallion on orange sash around his neck, has many rings (which with different jewels like ruby, emerald, and sapphire on each on) on his fingers and carries a crocodile-face headed specter. 

Powers: Sharp fangs, claws, magic spells and even dark glowing fists.

Like: Villainy, darkness, power, meat, wine, swimming, and the night.

Dislike: Humans, lions, fire, guns, idiots, light and when things ain't going his way.

Strength: Being the ruler of everything, claws, teeth, his magic powers and muscles.

Weakness: The light, flashlights, light magic and even...the sun.

Attempt: To wreak havoc in the Hundred Acre Wood.

Personality: Cold Hearted, Tyrant, Evil, and Cruel.

History: Gustav is a villainous crocodile, who rule the darkest side of the old abandoned swamp in the jungle with the other crocodiles. He hates sharks: especially Amy , because one of her parents shot at him. He threatens to rule the entire Pacific Ocean , by trying to kill Hootie and her family and friends. He's afraid of lions, fire, light, guns, and most of all...the sun. 

But this story starts with Fleegle looking and old picture of his dad, mom and himself as a baby.

Fleegle: (Sighs) I miss you Ma and Pa. I hope  I see you one day.

Then Amy walks inside his room to check on how he's doing.

Amy: Sweetie, are you ok?

Fleegle: Yeah but it's just I been thinking. Like what if I never found my parents? If they never come for me? 

Amy: Hey now. If we can find our parents, we'll find yours too and we can't give up hope.

Fleegle: (Smiles slightly)

Drooper runs into his room and tells Fleegle to come downstairs.

Drooper: Fleeg, Amy! Come down quickly! 

They run downstairs to look at the news on the TV.

TV: This is Dynamite Watkins, coming to you live from Action News! A giant crocodile by the name of Gustav has been breaking into the magic store, stealing jewels and gems for unknown proposes. But whatever he plans to do with those artifacts, we hope someone can stop this plot! Who can stop the scaly menace?

Bingo: Sounds to me like this is a premonition is about to happen.

Snorky ( Honks agreeably) 

Bon Bon: Let's go find this croc creep and bring him to justice!

Harmony: Let's go, everyone!

The BS's get inside the two Banana Buggies and buckle up to find this mysterious foe.  Then they drive to the nearest swamp of which they know as.....Slimy Sludge Field! 

BIngo: Here we are... At Slimy Sludge Field. 

Fleegle: All right! Everyone split up!

All: (Laughing)

Bon Bon: But seriously!

They team goes into different parts of the swamp to investigate what's going on there.

Drooper walks on all fours and sniffs the area. 

Drooper: (Sniffs)

Bingo climbs the trees and scopes the scene. Hootie flies in the murky fog and gets a bird's eye view.