Fleegle Be Gone

Fleegle and his manager, Mr Maellard are having a conversation about the clubhouse.

Mr Maellard: Snacks disappearing from the snack bar. Holes in the walls. And $500 worth of prank phone calls? It's ridiculous. What have you been doing in my clubhouse, Fleegle?

Fleegle: Sir it's not even my fault. It's always my teammates who keep causing the trouble and it says it right here in my report.

Maellard: Are you my clubhouse boss, dog?

Fleegle: Yes I am. 

Maellard: So then everything that happens is your fault.

Fleegle: Technically yes but....

Maellard: Say it.

Fleegle:" Everything that happens here is my fault".

Then out of nowhere, Mr Maellard's limo comes crashing through the room.

Maellard: MY CAR!

Then the window rolled down and revealed that it was Drooper driving the car.

Drooper: Sorry Fleegle. Remember the time when I said I learned how to drive stick? Well I'm a little rusty.

Stretch: I told you you should have let me be the one to park it. But no you didn't wanna listen.

Maellard: Why are they driving my car when I specifically told you to park it?

Fleegle: I did but I delegated it to Drooper and Stretch.

Stretch: This is getting a bit awkward so we're just gonna leave.

By mistake the two animals have accidentally drove the car to fall to the ground.

Fleegle: NO WAIT!

Maellard: That's it! Emergency meeting tomorrow morning. Things are gonna change around here.

The next morning all the Banana Splits are sitting at their chairs.

Maellard: I know you're all anxious to get back to work so let me make this brief. This is Susan the schnauzer and she will be taking Fleegle's duties for the clubhouse.

Susan: First, I'd like to thank Fleegle for stepping down from his position.

Fleegle: WHAT?

Susan: I know this clubhouses productivity has been inadequate for awhile but now that I'm here we're gonna get working hard the Susan way. So Amy and Harmony, you two are on cleaning the fountain. Bingo Snorky and Tracker, you three are on snack duty. Sparkling, Bon Bon and Stretch, I need you to clean out the old penthouse to get rid of those possums. Lauren, Bandit, Floyd and Barney, you're on cleaning the bathrooms around the clubhouse. And finally, Hootie, Drooper, Stinky and Fleegle, I need you to rake the leaves.

Fleegle: WHAT!

The owl lion skunk and dog team are raking the leaves but Fleegle is just standing still.

Drooper: Come on Fleegle. These leaves aren't gonna rake themselves you know. 

Fleegle: I can't do this.

Drooper: look I know you're bummed out because you got demoted. But if you just give it a chance, then you'll see it's not that bad.

Fleegle: This is horrible.

Hootie: No it's not. You're just in a bad mood. You just gotta take your mind off it and have some fun.

Stinky: Yeah man. Will just come back later and finish these leaves.