Yuko's Confusing Riddle

This episode features Yuko the Chinese monkey as an adult on a journey to get to the Temple to find the ancient medallion of unspeakable power. But on the way, many obstacles get in the way and she must use her wits and wisdom to get the medallion. 

But she walks across a barren field with snow and the wind is blowing and the birds are chirping. 

Yuko: Hmmm. Perhaps I should take another path to the Temple. But I must be hasty, for there are many creatures who would surely try to stop me. 

She stands on her feet and hearing nothing about the wind whooshing by for a little while. 

[Water bubbles from the lake.] 

Yuko: Who is there? I saw you! Come out and face me! 

She draws her sword and is ready to fight whoever comes out of the water. 

A giant red worm with a long neck and odd voice emerges from the depths and reveals itself. 

Worm: I understand that you are in need of a certain... artifact, perhaps?

Yuko: Of course. And I would like to ask yo----

Then another worm head emerges from the water, totally surprising her in the process. 

Worm 2: Hello, Master Yuko.

Yuko: You both know of me?

Worm 1: Of course we do. 

Yuko: I've come for the Medallion of Honor. 

Worm 2: It's not that simple. You see, only one of us is the real magic worm.

[Both laugh]

Worm 2: And you're going to have to guess..

Worm 1: Which one of us is which. If you guess right, you will be transported to a magical place where your innermost desire will be granted. 

Worm 2: But if you guess wrong, you shall be digested for 500 years. 

[Both laugh mischievously] 

Yuko: So all I have to guess?

Worm 2: That's right. 

Worm: No, wrong! You'll have to play a game.

Worm 2: Smashing idea!

Worm 1: Oh jolly!

They stand in silence for 1 second before they start the game. 

Worm 1: Knock knock!

[Pause with silence with Yuko standing silent.]

Worm 2: You're supposed to "Who's there?" 

Yuko: Who is there?

Worm 1: Banana. 

Yuko: Uhhh..

Worm 2: Now you say "Banana who?" Knock-knock. 

Yuko: Who's there?

Worm 1: Banana.

Yuko: Banana who?

Worm 2: Knock-knock. 

Yuko: Who's there?

Worm 1: Banana.

Yuko: Banana who? 

Worm 1: No, wait. Scratch that and try again. 

Yuko: Enough! 

Worm 1: Ok, we'll ask you a question. What's your favorite color?

Yuko: What trick is this?

Worm 2: No trick. 

Yuko: My favorite color is pink. 

Both: WRONG!

Yuko: I mean cherry blossom pink. Yes, that is my favorite color. 

Worm 2: Too late!

Worm 1: Final question. 

Yuko: Very well. 

Worm 1: One of us tells only lies--

Worm 2: And the other tells only truth. 

Worm 1: By asking us only one question.. 

Worm 2: You must decide who is the real magic worm. 

[They both sneer at Yuko while she figures out a question for the duo.]

Worm 1: Only one. 

Worm 2: Only one. 

The time passed as Yuko was struggling with a question for the creature, and they glare at Yuko with baring teeth and slobbery tongues, getting ready to eat her whole. 

The minutes turned into an hour with Yuko sweating profusely with a question. But after some time, she finally had the perfect question.

Yuko: My question will be--

Both: [Drawling] Yessssss? 

Yuko: If you were your brother, which one would you say is the magic worm? 

Worm 2: Which one are you asking? 

Yuko: It doesn't matter. 

The two worms figure this conundrum and they scramble their brains a little.

Worm 2: Hmmm. That's easy. It's him. 

Worm 1: Of course. It's me. 

Yuko: Then I choose.... YOU!

She points at Worm 2 with determination and bravery. 

Worm 1: She knows!

Worm 2: What makes you choose me? I told you it was him.

Worm 1: Yes, me!

Yuko: If you were the the truth telling worm and what you said would be a lot because you will answer truthfully of what your lying brother will say. Therefore I can safely say the answer will be the opposite of what you say. On the other hand if you were the lying worm, then you will tell me what your truth telling brother but it would be a lie and therefore the answer would be the opposite of what you say. Understand? 

Both of the worms were confused at first, and they were puzzled by someone who would ask them bit of an impossible question. 

Both: Um. Eh.... We...

Worm 2: Of course. 

Yuko smiled in delighted and joy that she answered the question right.

Worm 1: With your great answer, you are rewarded!

The worm eats Yuko whole in one huge gulp and swallows her entire body. 

Worm 2: How delicious.

Worm 1: Little did she know we're both liars. 

[They both laugh tauntingly.] 

Yuko wakes up in the stomach of the creature and surrounded by others who were eaten.

Yuko: Now when does the magic happen? 

Then her smile turns to a frown as she has been tricked. 

Then something insane happens. The monster starts throwing up Yuko all the way to the Ancient temple.

Yuko: Well that was..... unexpected. But I finally made it! Whoo-hoo! [Giggles happily] 

Then she sees a medallion on a pedestal as she completes her mission in doing her task.

The gods thank Yuko for vanquishing the beast and saving them from this horrid fate. 

Yuko: Oh great masters of the past, I have completed my task and I shall use this power for great good, just as you have done for me. 

Heroic Chinese music plays and the credits roll in.

Yuko: I'm not one to tell the best jokes, but I'll try to. [Clears throat] What type of monkey should have eight legs? A spider monkey. Hahaha!