Band of Misfits: Final Part

Now for the final battle between the Banana Splits and the Klaww Gang. During the last episode, Fleegle had found Arpeggio but he was destroyed by Neyla who had bonded herself with the Black Thunder robot frame and the union produced... Thunder-La! Now it's time for Fleegle's greatest challenge of all: FInally ending the nightmare which started this whole operation in the first place and beating Black Thunder and ending his reign of terror! Even if it means sacrificing his own life in order to save Toontown and his friends. 

A new helicopter goes into the sky to see Thunder-La flying in the sky and destroying the city. 

News Reporter: This is Veronica Kale with the daily news on Channel 6 News. I'm on the scene where the menace of terror, Black Thunder, is flying around ToonTown and wreaking havoc and  terrorizing the people of this fine city. A local officer, Inspector Sammy Montoya Fox, is trying to help the rest of the force to help get the people to safety. And Toontown's most famous stage players, fun-loving, banana peeling team of misfits, The Banana Splits Team are trying to resolve the matter themselves as well. Can they stop this evil terror from the past and free the world of a vile monster? And will the Banana Splits survive this horrible turn of events? 

Meanwhile back home at last, the Splits are trying to figure out a way to stop Thunder-La from harming the city anymore.

Bingo: This is crazy! 

Hootie: This entire thing is chaos! And Neyla had been a traitor since the start of this whole thing!

Snorky: [Honks worriedly] 

Bon Bon: We got to find a way to save everyone. And quick!

Harmony: Oh dear. This is madness! 

Amy: And Thunder-La is harming our wonderful home as well. 

Fleegle: Maybe we can fight her in the city. The people have been evacuated from the area already, and we dispatch her in some time. Commence out final Operation for this mission: Anatomy for Disaster! 

Drooper: Drooper, reporting for duty!

Harmony: Harmony, good to go!

Amy: Amy here! With water-y justice! 

Bingo: Bingo-go-go-goooooo!

Hootie: Hootie-hoot-hootie-hoooo! 

Bon Bon: Bon Bon ready for fun fun! 

Snorky: [Honks his name] 

Fleegle: Fleegle, ready and able!

The Splits go into the city running with focus in their minds, courage in their souls and compassion in their hearts. And no matter what happens after this battle, the Splits know they'll do anything for one another to protect and serve Toontown and free the world from Thunder-La's fury. And all the other Banana Splits members including Baby Ky and Nanny were hoping the main eight come back safely. 

The Banana Splits find Thunder-La flying over the city and wrecking everything. 

Bon Bon: Hey, Neyla! Come fight me, you two-faced traitor!

Drooper: You giant, dirt-licking, double-crossing, two-timing snake!

Thunder-La: You want a piece of me? Don't worry. There's plenty to go around. 

Fleegle: You may have a new body Neyla, but you're still the backstabbing coward we've beaten time and time again.  This won't be any different. 

Amy: And as long as we work together, we're unbeatable!

Thunder-La:  Be brave while you can, Beagle. I might not have the immortality born of pure hate... but I feel something... some power growing within me.