Banana Splits Meet the Smurfs Part 1

This time, the Splits go in another dimension where they meet everyone's favorite little blue friends: The Smurfs! And the gain their trust and compassion, and in time too. Because the Smurfs are under attack by the mad evil wizard Gargamel and his orange cat, Azrael. And it's up to the Splits to protect them and rid the Smurfs of their worst enemy. Plus this chapter might be a little long, so take your time to read it all. 

But the Splits discovered a strange artifact which looked really weird-looking. 

Bon Bon: What the heck is that?

Bingo: I don't know, but do you guys think it's edible?

Hootie: Of course. Something strange I found that also looks weird is suddenly eatable. Sound unlikely, Bing.

Snorky: [Honks curiously]

Fleegle: Careful, guys. We don't know what this could do. 

Drooper: Huh. Looks like no antique I've ever seen. And I haven't seen one. 

Harmony: It has something glowing on it. 

Amy: It's a gem.

The gem glows uncontrollably and Snorky got distracted by it. 

Fleegle: All right, team. The right thing to do is to secure the item and make sure it doesn't fall into the wrong hands. And I can definitely name a few hands. 

Hootie: So.... what? 

Bingo: Maybe we can give it to Sammy Fox. Maybe she can figure out what it is. 

While the others were talking, Snorky got mesmerized by the gem's glow and touched it with his hands and started swinging it like a toy. 

Bon Bon: I think maybe we shou--- Snorky, no!

Snorky: [Honks frantically] 

Drooper: Snork, be careful!

Hootie: Just put it down. 

The item started acting crazy and flew all over the house. Then the team tried to catch it, but it was moving too fast for all of them. 

Amy: I got it! [Chomps on it] 

The object was in her mouth but it wasn't stopping. And the Splits started dogpiling it until... it started surging a power so great, it teleports them through the wormhole and into another dimension.

All: AHHHHH!!

They start screaming and spinning to another world unlike the one they've always known their whole lives. 

Then after some dimension jumping, they finally made it to a world that was flourishing in trees and wilderness, and they land off the ground. 

Bon Bon: Man. I have a rush now.

Bingo: Why can't we just make a normal landing? 

Hootie: Where the heck are we? 

Drooper: In Pennsylvania?

Fleegle: Of course. We find a magic object, go through a wormhole and end up in Pennsylvania. That's stupid, Drooper. 

Drooper: Oh. 

Snorky: [Honks]

Bingo: Snorky said that we must be in a barren world. 

Fleegle: Wait, shush!

Bingo: He just shushed me. 

Harmony: Or maybe we-- 

Fleegle: Shush!