The Case of Dr. Jekyll and Cheryl Hyde

This is where the Banana Splits Kids meet a doctor named Dr. Charlotte Jekyll but what the kids didn't know is that Charlotte has a dark secret hidden within her after she drinks her own formula and turns into the lovely and deranged Cheryl Hyde. And the kids are sure not going to expect that. 

Well this starts with the kids at the table eating breakfast and Nanny was cleaning the dishes.

Nanny: Kids, did you enjoy your food?

All: Yes, Nanny!

Bingo: Your pancakes were amazing! Sticky, sweet stacks of golden syrup-y goodness! Plus I loved that mango juice.

Fleegle: That toast was terrific! Quite nutritious. With a variety of Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Calcium and Iron.

Nanny: Smart boy. I taught you kids well. 

Hootie: [Coughs] Nerd. 

Bon Bon: Those scrambled eggs were as cracked up as people say. 

[All laugh at Bon Bon's funny joke.] 

Snorky: [Honks] 

Amy: Oh. I'm glad you loved the waffles, Snork.

Harmony: Hmmm. Maybe after we can play Batman in the backyard. 

Amy: I call playing as Two-Face! 

Nanny: Now that you kids mention it, there was one person in history who also had a split personality. He was also a scientist at best in the city of ancient London. 

Squeaks: [Calling from her tree.] What a bunch of cow spit! 

Nanny: Eh, what do you know, squirrel? Anyway, his name was Dr. Henry Jekyll, a hard-working man who grew up with a wealthy fortune to his predecessors. Then in the comforts in his own laboratory, he had created a powerful formula and ingested it into his system. But his own concoction had turned him into a hulking, deranged and vindictive creature but he was no longer Dr. Jekyll at the time. He was Mr. Edward Hyde. 

Hootie: Whoa! That must have been insane!

Fleegle: No offense Nanny, but that's nonsense! A formula that gave a doctor a split persona? That's preposterous!

Drooper: Well I think it's kind of crazy myself. Nuttier than a box of pecans. 

Bon Bon: I'd hate to meet him in a dark alley. 

Nanny: But for it is a story, it is rather such a tragedy. But I do know one person who is also a doctor and expert chemist I think you kids will like. 

Bingo: Well that sounds fun!

Harmony: Oh joy! What's her name?

Nanny: I know you kids aren't going to believe this, but her name is Charlotte Jekyll.

Amy: Uhhhhh....

Anyway, the kids and Nanny go to Doctor Charlotte Jekyll's laboratory and science observation center. And they head inside the main entrance. 

Nanny: Hello? Ms. Jekyll? Are you here?

A woman with short orange hair, glasses, blue eyes, wearing a lab coat above her mini skirt and shirt was standing before Nanny and the kids. 

Dr. Jekyll: Why hello again, Nanny. It's always a pleasure to see you. 

Nanny: It's a pleasure to see you too. And I would like introduce you to the kids.

Dr. Jekyll: Hello there, little ones. Please to make your acquaintance. I am Dr Charlotte Jekyll. But you can call me Charlotte. And what are your names?