It's a Jungle in There

This episodes features the characters Rasher the snake, Guava the lizard and Ayanna where the Banana Splits are their own home where the crazed villain Flora Fauna comes in and turns their home into a living jungle from the inside. 

But starts with Drooper as an adult and Baby Ky as a teen, walking through the forest to go pick some oranges to make orange juice. 

Drooper: All right, Ky-Ky. The best option is to split up and find some tasty oranges to eat and use for the orange juice.

Baby Ky: This reminds of a joke. Why do oranges wear sunblock?

Drooper: Why? 

Baby Ky: Because they peel. 

[Both laughing]

They both split up around the orange acres to pick the ripest oranges of them.

Drooper uses his tail to grab oranges of out of reach with his long, brown tail. 

And Baby Ky both climbs and snatches the fruit from the trees.

Baby Ky: Picking oranges are sure tiring. [Lets a refreshed breathe]

Then a long figure with no hands, no legs or no feet slithers among the trees, out of sight.

Figure: Ssssssss.

Baby Ky: Who's there? 

Figure: Ssssssssss!

Baby Ky: If this is a prank, it's not funny!

The serpent figure gets closer and closer with every slither towards Baby Ky.

Figure: There'ssss no reasss-sssson to be frightened, my dear.

Baby: Who are you? 

Rasher: My name is Rassss-sssher. The ssss-sssnake. What'sss your name? 

Baby Ky: Kylie. But my friends call me Baby Ky.

Then Rasher finally to comes face to face with the scared teenager. 

Rasher: Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Baby Ky: What are you looking for?

Rasher: Just looking for something to eat, I suppose.

Baby Ky: there's nothing to eat except groves of oranges.

Rasher: But there is. (Hypnotizes Baby Ky with his trance) What a delicious little girl. Are you hungry? I'm starved. (Chuckles)

Rasher wraps around Baby Ky's body with his tail, curling coils in his tail around her.

While Drooper is collecting oranges and humming about oranges.

Drooper: [Humming]

The lion was so distracted that he didn't notice the oranges being stolen by a green, scaly figure on two legs.

Drooper: Hey, where are my oranges? Where did they go?

Guava appeared in front in him and was eating the oranges.

Drooper: Who in the huckleberry are you?

Guava: I'm a green lizard and my name's Guava.

Drooper: Oh. I see you found my oranges.

Guava: Yeah. I was hungry and I just love eating fruit. Especially guava fruit which is how I got my name. 

Drooper: I was just picking these oranges so I can make orange juice. Would you like to come with me? 

Guava: Ok! Let's go!

Drooper: Hold on. We just need to find my friend, Baby Ky.

The lizard and the lion walk around the acres of oranges and they looked around the trees.